Heroic Bigotted Senate panel OKs Constitutional ban on gay marriage.

Crube

WASHINGTON - — A Senate committee approved a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage Thursday, after a shouting match that ended when one Democrat strode out and the Republican chairman bid him "good riddance."

Under the domed ceiling of the ornate and historic President’s Room off the Senate floor, senators voted 10-8 to send the measure forward.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12853948/

Who the fuck they think they are? Fucking arses!

It was pretty much assumed it'd get out of Committee. It won't make it through the Senate though, way too many Republicans are against this and with the 06 Elections coming up the Republican candidates (Especially for the Senate) are doing everything in their power to appeal to the 51% of voters who say they're voting Democrat this fall.

The House however... we need to kill those fuckers. Fortunately it looks likely to swing closer to a 51% to 49% majority for the GOP in the fall. If not in Democrat favor. Which gets rid of that cunt Hastert so I am overjoyed.

Crube, "Republican" has nothing to do with it. I'm tired of seeing gay rights associated with partisan politics. There are plenty of gay republicans out there, you know.

However, the way the battle lines are drawn, conservative christian republicans are the ones who are pushing for the elimination of gay marriage. In other words, Not all republicans hate gays, but everyone who hates gays is a republican.

However, the way the battle lines are drawn, conservative christian republicans are the ones who are pushing for the elimination of gay marriage. In other words, Not all republicans hate gays, but everyone who hates gays is a republican.

Dude, study some political science. There are parties way farther to the right than Republicans. And parties who are actually to left too (Anyone who calls the Democrats leftists hasn't studied politics).

That's bullshit

Well, make a national poll and prove me wrong.

Religion has always been the enemy of freedom.

Dude, study some political science. There are parties way farther to the right than Republicans. And parties who are actually to left too (Anyone who calls the Democrats leftists hasn't studied politics).

I was talking in a pure mainstream sense. I know the democrates aren't far left, and the republicans are no where near the far right.