What is best in life?

Tull

^ Agreed. Life is too short to be bound by the chains that hold most people back from doing what they want to do. Societal/cultural norms are bullshit.

But other things? Rain, summer nights, music, listening to relaxing music when it's raining on a summer night, riding your bike around to garage sales, eating watermelons in the summer, laying on the grass looking at the clouds... there are a lot of things to enjoy in life. It really all ties in with freedom. It's my goal to live as laid-back a life as possible.

Audio feedback (also known as the Larson effect) is a special kind of feedback which occurs when a loop exists between an audio input (for example, a microphone or guitar pickup) and an audio output (for example, a loudspeaker). In this example, a signal received by the microphone is amplified and passed out of the loudspeaker. The sound from the loudspeaker can then be received by the microphone again, amplified further, and then passed out through the loudspeaker again. This is a good example of positive feedback. The frequency of the resulting sound is determined by resonant frequencies in the microphone, amplifier, and loudspeaker, the acoustics of the room, the directional pick-up and emission patterns of the microphone and loudspeaker, and the distance between them.

-- From Wikipedia

Audio feedback (also known as the Larson effect) is a special kind of feedback which occurs when a loop exists between an audio input (for example, a microphone or guitar pickup) and an audio output (for example, a loudspeaker). In this example, a signal received by the microphone is amplified and passed out of the loudspeaker. The sound from the loudspeaker can then be received by the microphone again, amplified further, and then passed out through the loudspeaker again. This is a good example of positive feedback. The frequency of the resulting sound is determined by resonant frequencies in the microphone, amplifier, and loudspeaker, the acoustics of the room, the directional pick-up and emission patterns of the microphone and loudspeaker, and the distance between them.

-- From Wikipedia

or, more succinctly:

i like SUNNO)))

I believe connections made with others is the most important. You can be the most successful person on the planet, but if you have no one to share it with or enjoy to share in your achievements, then it is incredibly lonely. Last year I kind of isolated myself and became a sort of workaholic and I just wasn't happy at all. I did awesome in school, but there was something missing.

I'm so different now and reaching out a lot more. : )

DRUNKERDNESS, FORUMS, WIND :wub:, stranger :wub: ENSIFERUM, DRUNK, AND BOOBS!!! big ones but not gross ones. also other stuff like books and freedom and junk AND BOOZWE!!

This is the greatest post in the history of the internet.

And I agree, alcoholic beverages are a great part of life.