Accelerated Evolution

yea i was looking for old AN friends when i ran into Anime Gee yesterday *nods* and so i have come here, yes if you were from there i was known as elven vampire. thats about it

About time you rejoined this place. And coop officially belongs to me since you've been gone.

NO he is mine damn it you just took care of him since i couldnt be around *pokes and takes coop back and snuggles him* mine i tell you mine *pulls out a gun and places it at Wind forehead while holding onto coop tightly* i have been busy *nods*

*hugs gee* yes yes i am here

No he belongs to me, vampy, set and Makil now. There is no more to go around.

But when you really look at it, we all belong to Set. Especially me. *adjusts collar*

Come on… we all know that coop and curbe are meant for each other…

Btw… hope you enjoy the time you spend here… pull up a chair, make yourself at home. Just don’t touch anything in the fridge marked “poophy’s”

I don't belong to anyone, I love you all equally!~ D:

But i own you O_O *clings* your mine damn it *pokes wind* hes mine *clings and licks coop* your just to cute anyone messes with you and i will hurt them *narrows eyes and then smiles*

i am elven_vampire -User.ini- i dont know you either *pokes* so who are you!?

thanks amy...but i am not quite sure i remember you..care to help me ^_^

thanks everyone else

User.ini use to be TheBornOtaku, or "TBO" rather, back on Animenation.

Welcome to AE!

i was 'the_born_otaku' at AN,, then TheBornOtaku (but i was referred to as TBO, as i still am) at pre-crash AE, and now i am User.ini

i was 'the_born_otaku' at AN,, then TheBornOtaku (but i was referred to as TBO, as i still am) at pre-crash AE, and now i am User.ini

*thinks* i think i seen you before but not very often *smiles* nice to meet you though ^_^

I never posted on AN, but I still got shipped over to AE!

I don't remember you, but it's good to see new (old?) faces around here.

thanks i was on the last one i think then gee said i need to come again sort of *nods*