Accelerated Evolution

The Non-Metal Thread

Wind

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, wow you sure that's them? did they change any members or did they only change names?

i found this on the old ctrlaltdelete myspace:

OMFG ctrlaltdelete are no moreXcore!!!!

So, as previously mentioned, we felt the band had gone as far as it could as ctrlaltdelete, and now that Robert has made us whole again, its time for a change of identity. So, if you would be so kind, please come and add yourselves to our new profile, because we're lonely and we miss you x

the only "previously mentioned" thing i saw was the announcement that they changed the name:

After a turbulent few months, we have decided to start the new year with a fresh name, and a new cd. As such, ctrlaltdelete no longer exist. Instead, you can find us in our new guise by clicking the mountain below. Please come and add us, we're lonely and we miss you:

---> http://www.myspace.com/wethreekeyscouk

i'm really a dork about music "ah, that sounds interesting, but i only listen to three cd's at a time" so I'll just hit-and-run this thread with

OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW

8D "bluegrass", lots of inspiration from bob dylan, uh they are cool

I just came across an amazing little song called Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve. I never really thought of myself as a "Brit Pop" fan until I heard this group. They are pretty darn good! Most '90's music I dismiss as crap, but these Brit bands from that era are definitely worth checking out.....

I just came across an amazing little song called Bittersweet Symphony, by The Verve. I never really thought of myself as a "Brit Pop" fan until I heard this group. They are pretty darn good! Most '90's music I dismiss as crap, but these Brit bands from that era are definitely worth checking out.....

i remember that song. my bud's girlfriend was obsessed with it last year :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I was suggested 4 rap artists: Tech N9ne, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, and A Tribe Called Quest. I've listened to some of the first two and really like it. Have any of you heard of these guys?

They're pretty well-established alternative hip hop artists.

And they are all good. ATCQ being, more or less, the best hip hop artist ever.