Accelerated Evolution

Ghost Rider....

Well, here's the first teaser trailer for 2007's Ghost Rider. I don't know what to think, but I've always seen the character like a guilty pleasure. The Crow without all the emo-stuff and Ghost Rider has always been on of my favorite supernatural-based characters from the Marvel pantheon. The effects seem abit rough still but with 8 months still before release I can see it getting better. Click the pic for the trailer.

ghostriders.jpg

This is the comment I dont get. How can they make it more realistic? It's a freaking flaming skull. I mean, Jesus. O_o

I think he meant they need to refine the CG a little more so that it looks better. Sure a flaming skeleton isn't realistic, but it at least needs to be refined to the point where it looks like a realistic skeleton that is burning with hellfire.

I think he meant they need to refine the CG a little more so that it looks better. Sure a flaming skeleton isn't realistic, but it at least needs to be refined to the point where it looks like a realistic skeleton that is burning with hellfire.

But real skulls like cant even grin evilly and squint and stuff. O_O The whole 'not realistic' thing made me giggle. :P

The Ghost Rider trailer was pretty much the best part of X3. I do hope they touch up the flaming skull some though. It looked pretty fake in the trailer.

it was sweet, but c'mon, it got the line in, plus there was the Snakes on a Plane trailer. Both of which I found hilarious.

This is the comment I dont get. How can they make it more realistic? It's a freaking flaming skull. I mean, Jesus. O_o

I want it to look as realistic as a CG flaming skull can look, fire is real and skulls are real, put them together to make a realistic looking flaming skull. This is a live action movie, not a cartoon. Nobody would have liked it if The Thing in Fantastic Four looked like a giant pile of plastic rocks. It's mainly just the texture I thought needed to be worked on. It looked too smooth and perfect. I have confidence that it will look fine when the movie is released though.

I want it to look as realistic as a CG flaming skull can look, fire is real and skulls are real, put them together to make a realistic looking flaming skull. This is a live action movie, not a cartoon. Nobody would have liked it if The Thing in Fantastic Four looked like a giant pile of plastic rocks. It's mainly just the texture I thought needed to be worked on. It looked too smooth and perfect. I have confidence that it will look fine when the movie is released though.

How long would a flaming skull last IRL? O_o I need to run some experiments.. I wonder how their art team researched. ;) They need to find a good, realistic spot IRL, and keep it perpetual, so the skull doesn't go black and fall apart.

How long would a flaming skull last IRL? O_o I need to run some experiments.. I wonder how their art team researched. ;) They need to find a good, realistic spot IRL, and keep it perpetual, so the skull doesn't go black and fall apart.

Lets ask the Mythbusters Team!