Silkroad

Pamuya

It's a free korean based mmorpg and it's pretty fun. At lvl 20 you can also pvp! There are a lot of characters to choose from and the looks of them do not determine what weapon or skills they use. YOU decide that. I haven't seen a game that uses that yet. You can choose skills for your weapon of choice, use element skills as well as healing skills (force in the element 'force' tab).

And it runs with my shitty 16mb graphics card. Yes, 16mb.

We play on the Athens server.

http://www.silkroadonline.net/

Some screens. Sorry about quality, bad graphics card.

min_ji.jpg

neko_petra.jpg

ahn_yhen.jpg

jin_yi.jpg

min_ji2.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play MMOs from Korea. Sure it's theoretically possible I may one day miss a good game that comes out of there, but I'd rather just not deal with em. Koreans don't know how to have fun, all they know how to make you do is the same thing over and over and over and over and over only without any semblence of enjoyment. If there is one word that encapsolates Korean MMOs it's Soulless.

I don't play MMOs from Korea. Sure it's theoretically possible I may one day miss a good game that comes out of there, but I'd rather just not deal with em. Koreans don't know how to have fun, all they know how to make you do is the same thing over and over and over and over and over only without any semblence of enjoyment. If there is one word that encapsolates Korean MMOs it's Soulless.

That's why they are the best at U.S. MMOs. They just grind away and after 4 days are kicking everyone's ass.

That is, in a way, very ture.

The first thing I noticed when starting SR is how much like RO it was.

I thought it's main purpose was feeling like a shitty diablo clone.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone comparing GW to Diablo or D2.

Probably because they have very little in common. Or dare I say... NOTHING in common.

And anyway yeah, I'll hold on SRO unless for some obscure reason I feel the urge to grind.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone comparing GW to Diablo or D2.

Probably because they have very little in common. Or dare I say... NOTHING in common.

And anyway yeah, I'll hold on SRO unless for some obscure reason I feel the urge to grind.

They both rely on instances. I see the comparison a fairly obvious one.

In fact, I pretty much made it as soon as I heard of GW.

"Huh. It's like Diablo II but... 3D."