my weekend of last

Alright, i actually pre-wrote this post on monday, but i fucking lost the file until now.

enjoy.

From the file i wrote:

"Okay guys. I realize i've been gone for awhile (Internet bill hasn't been paid, ugh) so I figgured i would update you all on my situation. Or rather, anything out of the norm (which has mainly been friday the 19th through now).

Friday:

Pasta feed school fundraiser thing. Ended up walking around school while that was going on with some friends. Met two people that night, Nicole (pretty hawt) and Peter. After the fundraiser was over, i came home and got my computer ready for hawt LAN party action. Friday went well.

Saturday Night: Got up at 9:30AM, basically loafed around until 3PM, when i was dropped off at school again for the allnight LAN party. The doors opened at 5PM (the teacher running the thing was late) and we got the network and everything set up. Loud music, lots of energy drinks, Pizza, WoW (private server, woo), and Dual moniter setups comprised the first half of the night for me. Oh, I also got a blowjob while playing WoW. That was the best thing EVER.

Sunday Morning: At 3:07AM, my second hard drive blew out (The 60GB one with my music/pr0n/images/hax0red WoW/WoW server) and i didn't bother fixing my computer until i got home. The second half of the night (Post-hard-drive-failure) Was filled with loud music, lots of energy drinks, hawt chicks, pizza, and UT2k4 on school computers. At 5AM i DJ'd one of the computer labs for a half hour (Brought in my own speshul mix of music that was so wonderful to kill to). At about 6:30AM, somebody started up a BIG Deathmatch game on DM-Rankin. My name was, as usual, [AE]Otaku. Johhny Labarge (jonnybomb) won every single match. I got close a few times, but i usually came in 3rd-5th. The Deathmatch-ing went on for a full hour. At 7:30 the LAN party basically came to a close, and all the Tech High students cleaned up the school for use, while all the Visitors (Non-tech high students) went outside to wait for their rides. After i got home, i got my computer operating again on my only remaining hard drive (the 80gb 7200RPM Maxtor one, my boot drive). I also pulled out the fuckton of useless fans i had in my case, leaving only My 120mm intake, exhaust, and PSU fans, My 92mm HSF fan, my 70mm HDD and Centrifugal (Slot blower) fans, and my 40mm GPU HSF fan. It's a lot queiter, lolololol. I managed to stay up until about 11AM or so, after starting to rebuild my music and image collection (from backup CD's).

The rest of sunday: Sletp from 11-5PM, then took a shower, then i *cough*relieved*cough* myself and went to sleep until 7. Woke up at 7, went to dinner, came home, watched TV and cleared out more hard drive space, then went to bed at like 1AM.

Monday: Got up at 6:30 to very, very loud heavy finnish metal. Other than that, regular day."

Oh, I also got a blowjob while playing WoW. That was the best thing EVER.

[insert hilarious Swordfish movie reference]

Awkward it may seem, but i will say this much: It was her idea.

Edit: And i was already playing WoW. (We ran a private server. Level 255 GM? Sure. Soloing ragnaros? Sure.)

I can imagine how that went down...

lass: So Mitch, I'm pretty out of it now, I just had several Bawls shoved in my mouth and now I'm energized, hot and bothered I am. C'mon, let me give you a job.

TBO: I've already got a job.

lass: Nooo, a blow job Mitch, I wanna *falls and laughs a little* wanna make you feel gooOOOoood.

TBO: I'm not Mitch.

lass: Ha ha ha, you're funny, Mitch.

TBO: ...You're drunk.

lass: You're sexy.

TBO: ...Well... You are kind of... Well... Hawt. *Paris Hilton seal of approval* But... *looks at game, looks to girl, looks back at game* *get anxious* mmmm, private server, but... Oh cruel fates, why must I choose!?

lass: Maybe this will help you decide. *places TBO's hands on her breasts*

TBO: Aaagh! I almost didn't heal my team, do you know how much trouble I get in with the guild if I don't heal regularly? They take me out of lots. Geez, all the books I've read about girls were right. They have bigger breasts than guys. Oh, and they nag, that too, try to cause noble warriors to fall in battle by hesitating. Be gone foul wench!

lass: Fowl? *giggle* I'm not a chicken, but I'll choke yours.

TBO: That was terrible innuendo, and yet... Slightly intriguing. No! Must not abandon comrades.

lass: Howsa bout this then Mitch? I'll go down on you, while you play the game, just think of me as a fierce monster, a vicious leech, rar *waves hand in a paw-like fashion very weakly*

*before TBO can answer she's under the table*

TBO: Aah!

teammate: What's wrong pal, I heard you yelp!

TBO: Uhh... Nothing. Let's just say my holy long sword has been sheathed freshly to purify once more.

teammate: But you're a cleric, all you've got is that rigid wooden staff standing erect ready to rain down justice to your foes.

TBO: Uuuhuuuh.

teammate: So you gonna keep healing us?

TBO: Uhuuuh. Uuuh.

teammate: What is it pal?

TBO: Uuhuuuh... mmm, aaah, huuh.

teammate: Hmm, must be quite a concentration, best get back to looting dragon caves.

*leaves*

*later*

rockslaver: Ha, we've almost got 'em. Damn dragon queen!

teammate: let dragoon power overtake the foe!

*jumps on the dragon*

*as teammate lands, the dragon blasts flames unto him, wounding him greatly*

teammate: UGH!

*rockslaver runs to his side*

rockslaver: TEAMMATE! NOOO! I need a cleric!

teammate: *cough* rockslaver?

rockslaver: Teammate... Don't talk.

teammate: But it's getting so dark.

rockslaver: I said we need a goddamn cleric over here!

TBO: Oh, sorry. *casts another light spell, illuminating the cave*

teammate: Thanks cleric. *cough cough* I'm fine. *stands back up*

rockslaver: That's goo-UGH!

Sienna: What happened!?

teammate: I don't know, rockslaver just fell over!

rockslaver: God damn lung cancer, if only I hadn't used my farming talent to harvest tobacco with which to smoke. Urgh... Dragon's flames put me over the edge.

Sienna: Cleric. CLERIC! What's your deal, rockslaver is dying!

TBO: Aaaah, oh yeah, yeah. Life up! LIFE UP LEVEL THREE, BABY!

*rockslaver stands up, healed. In fact, he is imbued by the incredible amount of life magic flowing through him now*

*rockslaver, Sienna, and teammate group together and land a triad blow, felling the dragon*

teammate: Ha ha! You damn dragon, it's our treasure now.

*they look behind the dragon to see three baby dragons, they are sad and rubbing their small dragon faces against their felled mother*

teammate: My god. The monster. All along the monster according to the quest description was...

rockslaver: Us...

*rockslaver takes his hat off in sadness*

rockslaver: At least we learned something about ourselves, and the circle of life. I suppose the cleric knows about this more so than anyone. Right cleric? Cleric?

TBO: *snore*

[insert hilarious Swordfish movie reference]

I can imagine how that went down...

lass: So Mitch, I'm pretty out of it now, I just had several Bawls shoved in my mouth and now I'm energized, hot and bothered I am. C'mon, let me give you a job.

TBO: I've already got a job.

lass: Nooo, a blow job Mitch, I wanna *falls and laughs a little* wanna make you feel gooOOOoood.

TBO: I'm not Mitch.

lass: Ha ha ha, you're funny, Mitch.

TBO: ...You're drunk.

lass: You're sexy.

TBO: ...Well... You are kind of... Well... Hawt. *Paris Hilton seal of approval* But... *looks at game, looks to girl, looks back at game* *get anxious* mmmm, private server, but... Oh cruel fates, why must I choose!?

lass: Maybe this will help you decide. *places TBO's hands on her breasts*

TBO: Aaagh! I almost didn't heal my team, do you know how much trouble I get in with the guild if I don't heal regularly? They take me out of lots. Geez, all the books I've read about girls were right. They have bigger breasts than guys. Oh, and they nag, that too, try to cause noble warriors to fall in battle by hesitating. Be gone foul wench!

lass: Fowl? *giggle* I'm not a chicken, but I'll choke yours.

TBO: That was terrible innuendo, and yet... Slightly intriguing. No! Must not abandon comrades.

lass: Howsa bout this then Mitch? I'll go down on you, while you play the game, just think of me as a fierce monster, a vicious leech, rar *waves hand in a paw-like fashion very weakly*

*before TBO can answer she's under the table*

TBO: Aah!

teammate: What's wrong pal, I heard you yelp!

TBO: Uhh... Nothing. Let's just say my holy long sword has been sheathed freshly to purify once more.

teammate: But you're a cleric, all you've got is that rigid wooden staff standing erect ready to rain down justice to your foes.

TBO: Uuuhuuuh.

teammate: So you gonna keep healing us?

TBO: Uhuuuh. Uuuh.

teammate: What is it pal?

TBO: Uuhuuuh... mmm, aaah, huuh.

teammate: Hmm, must be quite a concentration, best get back to looting dragon caves.

*leaves*

*later*

rockslaver: Ha, we've almost got 'em. Damn dragon queen!

teammate: let dragoon power overtake the foe!

*jumps on the dragon*

*as teammate lands, the dragon blasts flames unto him, wounding him greatly*

teammate: UGH!

*rockslaver runs to his side*

rockslaver: TEAMMATE! NOOO! I need a cleric!

teammate: *cough* rockslaver?

rockslaver: Teammate... Don't talk.

teammate: But it's getting so dark.

rockslaver: I said we need a goddamn cleric over here!

TBO: Oh, sorry. *casts another light spell, illuminating the cave*

teammate: Thanks cleric. *cough cough* I'm fine. *stands back up*

rockslaver: That's goo-UGH!

Sienna: What happened!?

teammate: I don't know, rockslaver just fell over!

rockslaver: God damn lung cancer, if only I hadn't used my farming talent to harvest tobacco with which to smoke. Urgh... Dragon's flames put me over the edge.

Sienna: Cleric. CLERIC! What's your deal, rockslaver is dying!

TBO: Aaaah, oh yeah, yeah. Life up! LIFE UP LEVEL THREE, BABY!

*rockslaver stands up, healed. In fact, he is imbued by the incredible amount of life magic flowing through him now*

*rockslaver, Sienna, and teammate group together and land a triad blow, felling the dragon*

teammate: Ha ha! You damn dragon, it's our treasure now.

*they look behind the dragon to see three baby dragons, they are sad and rubbing their small dragon faces against their felled mother*

teammate: My god. The monster. All along the monster according to the quest description was...

rockslaver: Us...

*rockslaver takes his hat off in sadness*

rockslaver: At least we learned something about ourselves, and the circle of life. I suppose the cleric knows about this more so than anyone. Right cleric? Cleric?

TBO: *snore*

Believe it or not, That's pretty much how it went down.

=D

Edit: Except we werent taking on instances, it was more like random running around azeroth =D