Accelerated Evolution

Spider-Man 3

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Sam Raimi sure looks old in that shot. And I still think Grace as Brock was a good choice. Which would mean Venom will either be leaner in look to mirror Spider-Man or be bulked up in CGI to make him resemble the Venom geeks everywhere will splooge over in joy.

Wow, Sam Raimi sure looks old in that shot. And I still think Grace as Brock was a good choice. Which would mean Venom will either be leaner in look to mirror Spider-Man or be bulked up in CGI to make him resemble the Venom geeks everywhere will splooge over in joy.

I think they should make him a bit like Toxin, who resembles Spider-Man when he is calm, but becomes bulky and forms a mouth like Venom when he's angered.

toxinfinal.jpg

Toxin fanart by me. :biggrin:

This is what he looks like when he's pissed off.

TOXIN3.jpg

I have seen that picture awhile back, I thought they were just using a black and white film.

Same here. In fact if that really is the "black costume" I'm going to be geek sad. Not sad enough to storm out the movie or even not enjoy it, but just enough to feel like I've been betrayed by Sam Raimi, Jesus Christ and the 1976 Broncos.

Same here. In fact if that really is the "black costume" I'm going to be geek sad. Not sad enough to storm out the movie or even not enjoy it, but just enough to feel like I've been betrayed by Sam Raimi, Jesus Christ and the 1976 Broncos.

Could just be how the symbiote looks one him, considering that in the comics the symbiote was originally meant as a replacement costume and that when it bonds with brock, it looks like classic venom.