Private servers

Does anyone here run or know someone that runs their own private server? One of my friends does, and I have yet to play it, but it sounded so interesting that I havve decided to look into making my own. According to him, setting it up isn't very hard, it's just time consuming, so I will likely do most of the work this weekend when I should be doing homework.

Could you not tell? That post was purely in jest. A satire of those that do think such things. I of course have no intention of doing anything so illegal as setting up my own personal server. Of course, were I the type of person that would do that, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could you not tell? That post was purely in jest. A satire of those that do think such things. I of course have no intention of doing anything so illegal as setting up my own personal server. Of course, were I the type of person that would do that, any help would be greatly appreciated.

i could tell that that post was in jest.

may i also inform you that if i were the type of person to have such knowledge, i would share it!

but i am in the dark T_T

Well, from what i have heard, the WoW server emulators are pretty buggy; incomplete item sets, incomplete quests, missing NPC's, etc.

i know that in one specific emulator the mounts don't work, either.

but if you wanna play with the GM commands, it's pretty fun

you can make ragnaros spawn anywhere