Accelerated Evolution

help me out

alright, i figured we should do a "generic geek" class parody for WoW. with talent trees, etc.

So far this is what i have:

Caffiene Tree:

"Improved Consumption" - "Add .1%x speed to everything where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

Hacking Tree:

"Improved Deface" - "Add 1%x to all defacing skills where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

Resistance Tree:

"Sunlight Resistance" - "Increase sunlight resistance by 1%x where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

help me finish this, i think it would be quite amusing. Btw, just quote this post, and throw in the stuff =D

Caffeine Rush (Requires 20 points in Caffeine talents)

10 Energy

1 Caffeine Gem

Increases spirit and typing and reaction speeds by 50% for 15 seconds, then debuffs stamina by 15% for 1 minute afterwards.

oh that's a good one for like 3/4ths way down the caffiene tree (or like the one right before the final one (like wars have death wish, etc))

Caffiene Tree:

"Improved Consumption" - "Add .1%x speed to everything where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

"Durability" - "Increase duration of caffiene effects by 1secx where x=level of skill (out of 10)

Hacking Tree:

"Improved Deface" - "Add 1%x to all defacing skills where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

"Phreaking Specialization" - "Add 1%x chance to successfully phreak eny engeneered items, where x=level of skill (out of 5)"

Resistance Tree:

"Sunlight Resistance" - "Increase sunlight resistance by 1%x where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

"Improved Social Resistance" - "Increase resistance to social trends by 1%x, and Increase social acceptance by 1%x, where x = level of skill (out of 5)"

(Faulty i will add in yours when they get to their approiate places in the trees)