Accelerated Evolution
Cleese

Most annoying thing on this site

why the fuck does everyone's name change every other hour? I don't know who the hell anyone is anymore.

I think they placed a limit on it, but yeah it is out of hand. They made a forum to keep track of it, but I don't think its updated regularly or anything.

I have only changed my name once.

I have changed my name many times, but you haven't noticed it... for I am such an amazing name-chameleon... that you all think my name has been "FaultyClockwork" forever! D:

Uhhh, that's cause it has always been Faulty Clockwork. In fact, even if you change it now, you shall still be Faulty Clockwork. You will never be able to shake that name, NEVER!!!!

Well, in 50 or 60 years you will be dead and none of this will have mattered.

Hope this helps.

I think i just got a death threat.

I barely knew who anyone was when the forum first started. I have no clue what so ever now.

What I hate is that almost everything gets posted in Random Thoughs. I have a job and school. I can't keep up with that damn thread.

I'm tired of people staring at my penis!

Last time someone did that, I unzipped my pants & poked them in the eye with my penis! ( ^o^) <3

but yeah. This name changing deal is out of hand. I don't know who the fuck is who. \(>o< )

I think most people are back where they were before, though I do have to update that list again, hang on

amy, when I saw your avatar I thought you were me for a sec. xD

All this "No _____ Endings" stuff is getting silly, but I can generally tell who people are by sig or avatar.

Ex: Kreutz. It's in his freaking sig.

The name change thing annoys me too, I'm tired of asking who someone is or trying to match someones signature with a name.

There's something wrong if you can only identify a friend by name. D:

That's like never getting it right when people cover your eyes and ask "Guess who?".

There's something wrong if you can only identify a friend by name. D:

That's like never getting it right when people cover your eyes and ask "Guess who?".

Yeah, but here all we have to go by is text and pictures. Both of which are often being changed as well.

I kind of like being able to change my name. And at some point in the near future I will be doing a major overhaul of my screen names (AIM, email, this place, etc) because Ceraziefish, while it served me well for a long, long time, is getting old.

I kind of like being able to change my name. And at some point in the near future I will be doing a major overhaul of my screen names (AIM, email, this place, etc) because Ceraziefish, while it served me well for a long, long time, is getting old.

My friend tried to do that once, and we just called his Susie or some other random girls name until he accepted that his original screen name was good enough for him. Don't make me do that to you Ceraziefish... :mad:

As for name changes, yeah sometimes their annoying, but I like the option being there, and it isn't really that hard to open up someone's profile and look at their name history. Any changes personally made to my name would probably still contain my original screen name in it, ex. "Now with 10% more Belial" that I used a couple months ago. The biggest thing that annoys me about all of this is trying to figure out what to call someone who changes their name.

I really like the name changes. It's a unique feature of this forum. Keeps it fresh. But then again you can always tell who I am since I keep my name in my sig and always keep the word Gimp somewhere in each of my new names. But having the option is great.