Accelerated Evolution

Prevent AIDS... with lime juice.

Step one: Realize that when you have sex you're taking the risk of getting an STD. So only have sex with people who you trust, or who don't have STD's, or whatever.

Step two: Wear a condom, always, no matter what the circumstances.

Step three: Stop complaining.

If you can't follow these three simple steps you aren't responsible enough to be fucking around, literally and figuratively.

Step one: Realize that when you have sex you're taking the risk of getting an STD. So only have sex with people who you trust, or who don't have STD's, or whatever.

Step two: Wear a condom, always, no matter what the circumstances.

Step three: Stop complaining.

If you can't follow these three simple steps you aren't responsible enough to be fucking around, literally and figuratively.

That seems pretty arrogant I guess is the word. Plenty pf people live in circumstances where they don't follow those steps, not because they're not responsible enough, but because they're not informed enough. Those steps basically tell those people that if they caught an STD because of their ignorance, then it's their fault, tough luck, don't whine about it.

Well, my friend went to Africa and went to lots of countries in Southern Africa, and she said that even in the poorest places there were free condoms everywhere and huge anti-AIDS billboards all over the place.

That seems pretty arrogant I guess is the word. Plenty pf people live in circumstances where they don't follow those steps, not because they're not responsible enough, but because they're not informed enough. Those steps basically tell those people that if they caught an STD because of their ignorance, then it's their fault, tough luck, don't whine about it.

Sands like they know about STDs if you ask me :mellow:

Yes, it is arrogant. I know people with STD's (herpes) and they admit it's dumb as hell. It's sad that people don't get taught about such things, but really, perhaps I should just add another step.

Step 0. It is society's responsibility to educate all sexually active members in the other three steps.

It's not like I don't think STD's shouldn't be treated. I think once people have STD's that they should be supported and given healthcare. Before that they should be supported and educated so they won't get STD's.

But, it is largely their, and of course the person/people they slept with's fault, still.