Accelerated Evolution

Crazy ass shit, yo!

is this some sort of internet fetish that people get off to? or is it a complete joke...?

It's both, depending on the person who views it.

To the members who post messages there, it's a sexual fetish for them to get off on. Think of it like a furry board, where people role-play.

What makes this site seem realistic is that it can happen.

There are message boards like that for many differnent fetishes that are just roleplaying. Kiddy rape, rape, incest, scat, you name it and there's a fantasy board for one.

I'm not really suprised many people originally thought it's real, especially the OP. But after viewing the main page, and some posts, you can tell it's just another sexual fetish roleplaying board.

Everyone needs to stop being so damn gullible.

I was wondering who was going to be the first person to see.

Yet it still bugs me because even with my vile sense of humor, I can't find this funny at all.

And when I first saw this one another board, I thought it was real but prior to me posting it here... I was informed differently.

This is by far the strangest fetish I have ever come across in my life, I can't believe that people fantasize about basically accepting their own deaths; and not a quick death at that, a slow, painful death that only suicide will give a quick end to.

This is by far the strangest fetish I have ever come across in my life, I can't believe that people fantasize about basically accepting their own deaths; and not a quick death at that, a slow, painful death that only suicide will give a quick end to.

Like I said, "Crazy ass shit, yo!"

I've really been trying to understand the psychological reasoning behind such an act. It just isn't comprehensible.

I think the real question here is how you came across this.

As I said, I saw it posted on another board I frequent. He too thought it was real at first and disgusted. Where he got it, I don't know.

But I think I may actually understand this fetish, maybe. I know I have a few extreme fetishes myself and it helps me to understand why other people do what they do...

I think this stems from a control issue over one's fate or the fate of another. They get a sexual thrill from controlling the aspect of their life or someone else's; being able to decide when (in a general since) and how they will die or live out their life from then on. It could also be that they get a kick out of sharing themselves in one more way with another person or just being able to share their 'misery' with another person.

As I said, I saw it posted on another board I frequent. He too thought it was real at first and disgusted. Where he got it, I don't know.

But I think I may actually understand this fetish, maybe. I know I have a few extreme fetishes myself and it helps me to understand why other people do what they do...

I think this stems from a control issue over one's fate or the fate of another. They get a sexual thrill from controlling the aspect of their life or someone else's; being able to decide when (in a general since) and how they will die or live out their life from then on. It could also be that they get a kick out of sharing themselves in one more way with another person or just being able to share their 'misery' with another person.

Alternately, maybe they're just fucking nuts.

Who the fuck would get off to the idea of getting AIDS. That's just stupid.

Look at Apotemnophilia. It's people with a strong desire to have their limbs removed usually just because it's a sexual fetish for them.

Some even go as far as to freeze thier legs and arms with dry ice as to force doctors to remove them due to gangrene.

Wow.

I showed this to my friend and she pointed out the fictional statement. I really didn't stay long enough to see it, I just read a bit and found it so sickening that I left.

I guess I don't really get it. As an avid roleplayer (DND and such, not so much online) I don't even get the point of roleplaying sex. Even more so sex that is beyond creepy. Then again, I don't really have any extreme kinks so I guess I can't empathize.

I still find it sickening.