RPG ratings thread

Akito

Since Scar is being a lazy bastard, I'll start us off. Please remember to use a 10 point scale. It'll make averaging easier.

We'll start off with the following three RPGs:

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (My Score: 8.5 / 10)

Ys VI (My Score: 8 / 10)

Wild Arms 2 (My Score: 7 / 10)

---------------------------------------------------------

RPG Club Scores *Based on the average of scores that were posted on time

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - (8.5 / 9 / 9) - 8.83

Ys VI - (8 / 7 / 7) - 7.33

Wild Arms 2 - (7 / 7 / 3) - 5.67

• 2 weeks later...

La Pucelle - 8

I really had a lot of fun with this game, even more so than Disgaea. Prier is also one of my favorite RPG main characters ever.

Lufia 2 - 9

A true underappreciated classic. I place it right up there with the other SNES greats.

Star Ocean 2 - 4

Meh, its a below average game all around. Overhyped to the max by RPG fans.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Disgaea - 10

Meh, I thought La Pucelle was superior.

Anyway, 2 newer RPGs for rating

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja - 8 (this game is fantastic and game informer can suck on their own corporate cocks)

Ar Tonelico - 8 (brought down by the fact that it is laughably easy, but it excels in characters, art design, graphics, music, and the intangibles like feeling and heart)

He's lying Jae, I mean when have reviews sent us a bogus score? NEVER! Reviews are a great way to determine the worth of games.

Why....they gave FF8 a 10, perfection!

anyways

Akito needs to update this thread or something *slaps*

I'ma rate the three Fire Emblem games I have played.

Fire Emblem 7 - 9 - never played this series before, and I know this one was toned down or whatever, but the characters; Hector, Jaffar, Raven, Matthew, Florina, Lyn, ext, they were all classic.

Fire Emblem 8 - 7.5 - Good follow up, but it was missing something. And if you thought the last game was easy, this one steps it up a notch. Good cast of characters, and to be honest, I found my first archer type favorite character from this game, Innes.

Fire Emblem 9 - 7 - Average, nothing exciting of a story, but the characters were enjoyable. I missed mercs though, and not having a savable support convo extra really ticked me off.