Accelerated Evolution

Is it lame to never get your hair cut at a salon or travel out of your state?

amy

like a nun, only better  

22 members have voted

1. 1. and nobody will know i use the internet, they'll think i just sit there and think

• Yeah, it's lame
    • No, it's not lame

I have a hairstyle with bangs so I can cut the front okay, I have a nice track record, it hasn't been professionally cut for ten years

I've never left the United States, I haven't left my state for three years, my state is small

Hm, I would travel but I think it'd be lame anyway because wherever you go, you're like an intrusion, it's just too much information to appreciate, and you're always FAT AND NEW, and you make things fat and new for everyone around you. People always talk about how they hate tourist crowded places and Yellowstone Park so why hurt others by being just another tourist when you won't enjoy it either? It's better to find someplace you like and stay there.

No, I don't actually think that but I kind of feel it halfway. Belial that sounds fun but probably sooner I would go myself, no traditional feminine role for me thx, even if I am extremely lazy.

Hm, I would travel but I think it'd be lame anyway because wherever you go, you're like an intrusion, it's just too much information to appreciate, and you're always FAT AND NEW, and you make things fat and new for everyone around you. People always talk about how they hate tourist crowded places and Yellowstone Park so why hurt others by being just another tourist when you won't enjoy it either? It's better to find someplace you like and stay there.

No, I don't actually think that but I kind of feel it halfway. Belial that sounds fun but probably sooner I would go myself, no traditional feminine role for me thx, even if I am extremely lazy.

I didn't mean it in a traditional feminine role at all. I meant it in a traditional friends role. When I didn't have a car my friends always came and picked me up to go do things, and I do the same now whenever I can. As for the whole tourist thing there's a simple solution, don't be a tourist. For a tourist its all about the destination, for a traveler, its all about the journey.

I leave the state every other day since I live near one of the main bridges to PA, where I usually buy cigarettes since the tax and price is cheaper.

I have a friend who lives about 25 minutes from Delaware, if you fly up 95, and he goes to Delaware often to buy cigarettes, food, and other items.

I myself leave my state often, and am going to college in another state and for a semester another country. That said, it's not lame to not leave if you aren't into leaving. I myself am looking into getting away from the internet for awhile... we'll see how that goes.

once in awhile I'll go out to this old retired barber hella north from where I live and get a decent haircut for $5. then on an even rarer occasion when I'm lazy I go down to fantastic sams that is hella close and spend $13 on a haircut. but that's when I really have to look good.

Haha, go go salon boycott!

I went three years without setting foot in a hairdresser's. It was amazing! Then I went to a training night where I got my hair dyed, cut, washed, was given a head massage (the chair massaged too!) all for FREE. That was about... 9 months ago. Despite the excellence, I haven't bothered going back. It bores me.

But travelling is good!

Every year I at least go to a different state. But whenever you live in a state, it really depends on what state you live in. Since I live in Oklahoma, there's people here who have never left it and that's lame. But since you live in Mass., that's not lame. XD

And never getting your hair cut at a salon isn't lame either. It's rather smart sometimes. xD You save money! .....Just so long as your hair gets trimmed, good! :O

If you live in New England, by all means, travel as much as possible.

But, then, I'm in favor of travelling as much as possible. Next year at college I'm going to Olympia, which isn't a huge jump from Seattle but whatever. After that I'm moving to Canada and then I want to move to Russia.

If you live in New England, by all means, travel as much as possible.

But, then, I'm in favor of travelling as much as possible. Next year at college I'm going to Olympia, which isn't a huge jump from Seattle but whatever. After that I'm moving to Canada and then I want to move to Russia.

You are coming to visit Suga, Reinas, and I whether you want to or not.