Who got a DS Lite?

Artie

My DS has been nothing but loyal. I do not plan to turn her in.

That's how I feel too. Even if I end up getting a DS Lite, I wouldn't want to part with my old DS. And it works just fine for me. But then again, a smaller DS would be easier to carry in my already over-crowded pockets. I'll probably get one once they release better colors. Black looks nice, but I'm hoping for a red one.

I'll probably get one once they release better colors. Black looks nice, but I'm hoping for a red one.

Yeah, I want a blue one. My SP is "cobalt" (blue), so I'd like my DS to be that color, too. I might get a regular DS, since that's already available in blue. It seems a bit silly to me that they're releasing the micro in only two colors -- I really don't want a white one, that's just so "blah"

Also, even if the DS played all the games, it still wouldn't hook into my 'cube so I could play FFCC, hence I still would want to keep my GBA.

Edit: I know I can play FFCC without a GBA, but it's necessary when/if multiplayer is involved.