Help Save Screech's House!

Nega-Brent

Help save an honorable icon of geekdom.

dustindiamondsavehouse.jpg

It's not that he's destitute; Diamond tours the country as a stand-up comic. It's just that he had bad credit and had to rely on some shady people in order to get the house. He doesn't want to sell (though he'd make a profit) and wants to stay right where he is. So if you felt bad for Screech or identified with him (I certainly did), or just laughed at his Screechiness, go to Dustin's site and buy a shirt. Or just go to the site and laugh at him. It's up to you.

He's in a rock band he plays bass for, he does stand up college comedy tours, has an instructional chess video, and has cameos and whatnot in movies and shows.

He doesn't have any of his money because his parents took all of his child star money and invested it the wrong way / spent it.

Screech my man, if I wasn't flat broke and about to become homeless myself I'd definitely be saving your home.

Perhaps this t-shirt selling banter is the way to go. Then again, I'm not a cult kid's TV show icon. Somehow I doubt "help save some random Scottish bird's house!" will catch on.

He's in a rock band he plays bass for, he does stand up college comedy tours, has an instructional chess video, and has cameos and whatnot in movies and shows.

He doesn't have any of his money because his parents took all of his child star money and invested it the wrong way / spent it.

He was 12 when he started on Saved By the Bell.