Importing DS Games

stranger

Yo, for those that have imported DS games, what site did you use? I need a site with good service that isn't too expensive. All I really know is YesAsia.com The game i'm looking for is Cooking Mama (yep, need to import it) and at YesAsia they have it for 44.99 with free worldwide shipping.

Speaking of which, does anyone here have the Japanese Cooking Mama? Will the language barrier be a problem?

You won't find many cheap import DS games unless they really suck (IE: Tenchu: DS). You're going to spend at least $40-50 and up for it.

I usually use Play-Asia and Video Game Depot to import anything, as their service is very reliable. Lik-Sang is pretty good, too. But out of sites mentioned, only Play-Asia has it in stock, and it's $49.

Out of curiosity, though, why do you want a game that'll be out in the US in a couple months?

You won't find many cheap import DS games unless they really suck (IE: Tenchu: DS). You're going to spend at least $40-50 and up for it.

I usually use Play-Asia and Video Game Depot to import anything, as their service is very reliable. Lik-Sang is pretty good, too. But out of sites mentioned, only Play-Asia has it in stock, and it's $49.

Out of curiosity, though, why do you want a game that'll be out in the US in a couple months?

Well yeah ... It is gonna be out, but it's a matter of if I want to wait or not :laugh: but even so... I was also considering Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! I'll look into the sites you posted, thanks :)

about Ouendan... how's the language barrier? Am i gonna understand most of what is going on?

There is no reading required. The gameplay is straight-forward and easy to figure out. Though you won't know exactly what's going on in the manga panels, it's really not a big deal.