I burnt my penis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts?

Never use a blow-dryer any farther below your waist.

Did it hurt any at least? Figure something like that would give anyone's man meat sever pain for awhile. If you didn't feel anything you might want to get a doctors appointment, since the spots might not be from burns.

exactly

i still haven't caught my wang in the zipper yet, but i did have a minor road rash-ish incident on my nuts. long story short, band-aids don't stick too well down there while you're walking around :crube:

My bandaid stayed attached fine.

But it had a lot to stick to and all.

haha

why does Darkon's situation remind me of that movie There's Something about Mary.

dude I get scabs and bruise all over my shit..its a part of life and it will heal over time, jus try no to screw any mattresses or other inatimate objects and you will be ok

U-1 Jr. had its share of pain like blue balls.. my god I hate having that..I rather take a kick in the nuts instead of having that

haha

why does Darkon's situation remind me of that movie There's Something about Mary.

dude I get scabs and bruise all over my shit..its a part of life and it will heal over time, jus try no to screw any mattresses or other inatimate objects and you will be ok

U-1 Jr. had its share of pain like blue balls.. my god I hate having that..I rather take a kick in the nuts instead of having that

maybe if you'd stop sexing up the boxspring you wouldn't have so much trouble :tongue: