Presisting medical conditions that you refuse to take care of

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would mention the headaches definitely! Headaches always mean cancer or diabetes 8D;;

This isn't really a condition but I have this weird random hole that leads into my ear in my right ear. It's about the size of a pin and sometimes itches and oozes gross smelling fluid. I've always had it and I wonder what it is but no doctor has ever seen anything like it.

Also sometimes I can feel the blood pounding through the veins in my left thigh only it's stopped up somehow. It kind of hurts and makes me nervous because it's like WHAT IF I HAVE A THIGH ATTACK but then it goes away for about a month and I figure it's not serious.

I get muscle cramps like nothing else. At least once a month.

One of my testicles is higher than the other one when they get cold. When it's warm the go down to the same height but when it's cold one of them is just normal and the other one is higher than it should be.

I don't really care about either problem, though.

In this thread we discuss persistanting medical conditions that we refuse to take care of. Like for example, I repeatedly get these sharp stabbing headaches or painfull sensation of swolleness in my left testicle. I should probably tell me docter about it but something tells me its probably nothing. Discuss

Swelling of the testicle or a presence of a lump may indicate testicular cancer.

One of my testicles is higher than the other one when they get cold. When it's warm the go down to the same height but when it's cold one of them is just normal and the other one is higher than it should be.

emot-eng101.gif There is a reason why you can see your testicles move up and down slooowwwwly. It is basically temperature control for sperm production. Balls too hot? Descend. Balls too cold? Ascend. Mind the boys!

Mine do the same thing only one's lower when it's hot. D:

Also I freaked out once cause I felt a lump in my sack but it turns out it just coiled skin on the inside. So I guess you could say I took care of that one. That's just an FYI.

The only thing I have is my chest. But I've had it checked out once and no one could find anything as to why it hurt so much. :(

Swelling of the testicle or a presence of a lump may indicate testicular cancer.

emot-eng101.gif There is a reason why you can see your testicles move up and down slooowwwwly. It is basically temperature control for sperm production. Balls too hot? Descend. Balls too cold? Ascend. Mind the boys!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremaster_muscle

we can thank Matthew Barney for letting most of us know what a cremaster is

Yes, I know. But the problem is when they are just normal (room tempurature) the right one hangs lower than the left one. Like, noticeably lower. I'm not sure what's up with it.

It's never really caused any trouble, though, so I guess it's just one of those things that makes me unique.

I would mention the headaches definitely! Headaches always mean cancer or diabetes 8D;;

This isn't really a condition but I have this weird random hole that leads into my ear in my right ear. It's about the size of a pin and sometimes itches and oozes gross smelling fluid. I've always had it and I wonder what it is but no doctor has ever seen anything like it.

Also sometimes I can feel the blood pounding through the veins in my left thigh only it's stopped up somehow. It kind of hurts and makes me nervous because it's like WHAT IF I HAVE A THIGH ATTACK but then it goes away for about a month and I figure it's not serious.

uhh?

Yes, I know. But the problem is when they are just normal (room tempurature) the right one hangs lower than the left one. Like, noticeably lower. I'm not sure what's up with it.

It's never really caused any trouble, though, so I guess it's just one of those things that makes me unique.

We must be twins!

In this thread we discuss persistanting medical conditions that we refuse to take care of. Like for example, I repeatedly get these sharp stabbing headaches or painfull sensation of swolleness in my left testicle. I should probably tell me docter about it but something tells me its probably nothing. Discuss

Anything that involves pain in the reproduction area should be taken care of immediately. You don't want to lose function down there, if you know what I mean. Eventually, one day you will meet a girl that you will like & she will like you. If you can't perform, well, lets just say that she'll look elswhere for her needs. Yes. ('o' )!!!

I have cuts and bruises all the time because I'm a hard ass/do a lot of manual labor. I have no real persisting conditions, besides the inevitable problems that will start showing up in the next year. To which I say, bring it on bitches.

Oh and Haya, that's called Testicular Cancer. You might fucking die my friend.

I get headaches constantly, I've brought it up with my doctor before but the dumb bitch hasn't done anything about it/looked into it for me. They're really painful, pretty much to the point where I'll get a stab up there and it'll black out my vision for a second or two. I've only ever had a couple of migraines but the stabbing is horribly painful. Normally it's towards the front of my head, about an inch or so back from my hairline.

I also have really bad ears that I should probably see about getting drained. Oh and I need to see a dentist about a tooth that is making my jaw/neck hurt. Haha. I fucking HATE dentists. Bastards. >:|