Accelerated Evolution

Metallica- Rock Am Ring 2006

Crube

i watched about half of "sanitarium". kirk didn't sound too good, jaymz didn't sound too good... i only saw the new bassist for a few seconds and he was doing his awesome "suicidal tendency to look like he's taking a shit on stage" pose

hmmm... does anyone still have those comics someone made of metallica when St. anger was being recorded?

i watched about half of "sanitarium". kirk didn't sound too good, jaymz didn't sound too good... i only saw the new bassist for a few seconds and he was doing his awesome "suicidal tendency to look like he's taking a shit on stage" pose

hmmm... does anyone still have those comics someone made of metallica when St. anger was being recorded?

Hm... I thought they did well on the other songs.

hrm, all i'm saying is... he's old and his voice isn't what it used to be... and instead of just burying themselves deeper and deeper, they should call it quits and take the little respect people still have for them ... i don't wanna get into an argument over this or anything... so yeah, that's it :crube:

hrm, all i'm saying is... he's old and his voice isn't what it used to be... and instead of just burying themselves deeper and deeper, they should call it quits and take the little respect people still have for them ... i don't wanna get into an argument over this or anything... so yeah, that's it :crube:

From what I have heard, his voice is a lot better than two years ago.

I do. Here's my favorites.

post-10-1151646188.jpgpost-10-1151646198.jpgpost-10-1151646228.jpgpost-10-1151646279.jpg