The First Time I Ever Saw A Vagina.

Crube

While looking through several hentai I have on my computer, I had a flashback to one fateful day during my years in middle school.

It was summer, maybe around this time. And seeing we were middle school kids, a lot of us were in that awkward puberty stage. Sarah had these two lumps growing off her chest? "Where they tumours?" This one idiot kid asked. All I could do was laugh and told them that they were breast. I even explained to them what was their function other than attract really horny men. Hey, I read the National Geographic when I was very young.

It was then, most of us started to notice that our voices have changed and some of us are actually being attracted to girls. (Some were also attracted to guys.) I had a liking in this one girl. Her name was Amber. Incidentally, I hooked up with another Amber, but moved to Ohio. Then another Amber in Texas who turned out to be a she-woman man hater... and she was also racist. And last but not least, the one in Louisiana. The one in ol' Louisiana is the only one I talk to as of now, seeing she actually likes me as a good friend, which is what I ask for anyway. So, back to the first Amber... I had a crush on her. Yes, it is hard to believe that I actually like women... After all that yaoi I posted, right?

It was maybe around the end of June that the fun actually started. My friends discovered this amazing kissing technique that involved using our tongues. I thought it was gross at first, but you live once. I met Amber at the park most of us go to when we get bored of the mall. It was nice, most people were playing basketball on one side of the park, so we didn't have to listen to their trash talk. I got the nerve to sit next to a girl! No, no... not out of shyness. I sat next to many girls before, but not to ones I had crushes with. It seemed like forever, but I managed to place my hand on her hand. It was so cute, I wanted to throw up.

"Have you heard Eric kissed Kelsey?" I said stupidly to Amber. She shook her head yes and told me how Kelsey liked it a lot. Oh damn, how to make her shut up? And without notice, I placed a kiss right on her lips. The angels in Heaven blew their trumpets in celebration as rose petals flew around us. No, it wasn't that romantic. What really happened was that we both hit each other on the nose, glasses hitting each other. As I frantically grabbed both our glasses, I took the opportunity to lean close again and plant another kiss. This time a success! She was in shock as her eyes closed, enjoying the moment. How did I know? Well, she told me. DUH.

It was our one week anniversary. That alone seem moronic in hindsight, but hey, we were kids in love. I got another call. She wanted to see me at the mall! But, don't we do that anyway I asked. "Yeah, just wanted to remind you." She says. After asking my mom to drive me to the mall, I met up with Amber. Hey, I did not have a car nor was old enough to get a drivers license!

"Lynn has hair... " Amber said with a blush. Not knowing what the Christ she was talking about, I responded "Well yeah, she has long hair. Usually she ties it in a ponytail." Amber laughed before blushing once again. "Let me show you what I meant." She took my hand and off to the bathroom in the Sears.

I was confused to why I was in the girls bathroom. Last time I checked, my penis was still where I saw them last. "What are we doing?" I said. She made a shush sound as she shoved me into one of the bathroom stalls. I like where this is going! My pee pee thought. She then whispered into my ear. "What I didn't tell you before was, I have hair too." And still not knowing what she meant, I thought... Well yeah, I can see it right there on your head.

She unbuttoned her jeans, slipping them down. If I remembered correctly, she was wearing her brothers underwears. I found it both weird and amusing, but that thought soon went away as she got rid of those too. A half naked girl stood right infront of me. My lower jaw hit the floor as I watched in awe as she began to prod herself.

"Go and touch it!" She said. I nodded and reached out. It was so weird! I smiled knowing I had a better girlfriend than anyone else at middle school. Take that you motherfuckers! My girlfriend let me touch her womany parts!

As time went by, me and her sort of drifted apart. Her parents moved off somewhere and I never got to meet her nor saw her vagina ever again.

looks like it was cut and pasted from somewhere, especially the: Take that you motherfuckers! My girlfriend let me touch her womany parts!

i have no idea what the first vagina i ever saw was, i just know that now most of the ones i'm confronted with are ones i don't want to see.... >>

Oh that really hurts me. Just because I post short post, doesn't mean I can't post longer ones. :sad: And as for the "Take that you motherfuckers!" part? I just tossed that in there for comedic purposes. And by comedic, I meant not funny.

Oh that really hurts me. Just because I post short post, doesn't mean I can't post longer ones. :sad: And as for the "Take that you motherfuckers!" part? I just tossed that in there for comedic purposes. And by comedic, I meant not funny.

i'm not trying to be a jerk, just saying. i've also been fighting the urge to tell people in the rant pit to break up their goddamn rants into some kind of legible paragraph form

Jesus... when did I see my first real vagina. Oh, I know.

It was second grade and I was sitting across from this girl I liked during a point in class when the teacher had left the room. We decide to play a quick game of "you show me yours and I'll show you mine." I whipped mine out and she pulled up her skirt and slide her panties down a bit. It was great... unfortunately, at that time, I didn't really know what I was looking for or what I was looking at.

Jesus... when did I see my first real vagina. Oh, I know.

It was second grade and I was sitting across from this girl I liked during a point in class when the teacher had left the room. We decide to play a quick game of "you show me yours and I'll show you mine." I whipped mine out and she pulled up her skirt and slide her panties down a bit. It was great... unfortunately, at that time, I didn't really know what I was looking for or what I was looking at.

Second grade for me and my friends were like the "Little Rascals" Era.

I was confused to why I was in the girls bathroom. Last time I checked, my penis was still where I saw them last. "What are we doing?" I said. She made a shush sound as she shoved me into one of the bathroom stalls. I like where this is going! My pee pee thought. She then whispered into my ear. "What I didn't tell you before was, I have hair too." And still not knowing what she meant, I thought... Well yeah, I can see it right there on your head.

hahahaha

the first penis i saw was my brother's....and i immediately grabbed it. i was 5.

yeah.

Awkward

hahahaha

That's kind of cute Crube, weird that now you always end up with ambers

In fourth grade I was in my friend's bedroom with her brother and he like had a hole in his pants or something and he was like "LOL LOOK AT MY PENIS" so that was the first time I saw a penis, i didn't really know what it was though