A comics question

Darkon..Marvel back issues are easier and cheaper to get.. and they have more TPB's to choose from, DC is good also but they have a much broader base and the history of the DC universe will be alot harder to come buy though because of limited print in general..it would help if you told us what titles ya like..:-p

There are torrents all over the place that contain legions of comics, but that's illegal, and you wouldn't want to do that. Thus I cannot advocate getting roughly 700 issues of Batman for free, it's immoral. And don't even ask me to direct you to every published issue of Green Lantern either. And Civil War or Infinity Crisis (i.e. current comics), I'll have no part in giving away their locations.

There are torrents all over the place that contain legions of comics, but that's illegal, and you wouldn't want to do that. Thus I cannot advocate getting roughly 700 issues of Batman for free, it's immoral. And don't even ask me to direct you to every published issue of Green Lantern either. And Civil War or Infinity Crisis (i.e. current comics), I'll have no part in giving away their locations.

Yes you will.

PM.

Also, I'm mainly looking for Batman, Green Lantern, Fantastic Four, X-Men, The Avengers... really the more basic stuff.

Guess this thread would be appropriate to ask this question.

Anyone know a torrent that has issues #500-520 of The Amazing Spider-Man, and a bit-torrent program that lets you select which files you want to download in a pack? I heard Azureus does, but haven't looked into it yet.

Also, if anyone is looking for older Spider-Man issues in CDisplay format, send me a PM or ask here.

Yes you will.

PM.

Also, I'm mainly looking for Batman, Green Lantern, Fantastic Four, X-Men, The Avengers... really the more basic stuff.

For Batman: Year One, The Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, Hush, The Killing Joke, The Long Halloween, and No Man's Land.

For Green Lantern: Rebirth, Recharge, and Emerald Knights.

Oh, and read Kingdom Come.

Installed Azureus last night to try it out. Didn't work out as well as I hoped, but still got the job done.

Here's the stuff up for grabs currently from me. Just got a premium rapidshare account last night, so, uploading won't take as long.

The Amazing Spider-Man #1 - 533

Civil War #1 (with all 3 covers) - 2

Civil War Frontline #1 - 2

Desolation Jones #1 - 5

Fantastic Four #536 - 338

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #1 - 4

Marvel Knights Spider-Man #19 - 22

Marvelman Summer Special

Miracleman #1 - 25

Miracleman #26 (unpublished)

Miracleman-Apocrypha #1 - 3

Miracle Man Triumphant

New Avengers #21

New Avengers Illuminati - #1

Peter Parker - Spider-Man #1 - 155 + annuals

Sensational Spider-Man #0 - 33

She-Hulk #8

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 - 263 + annuals

Tunderbolts #103

V for Vendetta #1 - 10 + extras

Warpsmiths - Cold War, Cold Warrior

Warpsmiths - Ghostdance

Web of Spider-Man #1 - 129 + annuals and special issue

Wolverine (v3) #42 - 43

X-Factor (v2) #8

Civil War Opening Shot Sketchbook

Marvel Spotlight

EDIT: Added Desolation Jones #6 and the Miracleman series.

hmm... would this be the place to request a torrent or some other form of the Miracleman series? i'm not super-keen on reading comics on the computer, but i own the third TPB and REALLY don't feel like shelling out cash for the rest

I have:

Miracleman #1 - 25

Miracleman #26 (according to the file, it was unpublished)

Miracle Man Triumphant

Marvelman Summer Special

Warpsmiths - Ghostdance

All of them are in .jpg format. The whole series is 296mb, but shouldn't be a problem if I upload by segments. Lemme know if want any.

As for viewing comics on your PC, download CDisplay. It's easy to use and free.

I have:

Miracleman #1 - 25

Miracleman #26 (according to the file, it was unpublished)

Miracle Man Triumphant

Marvelman Summer Special

Warpsmiths - Ghostdance

All of them are in .jpg format. The whole series is 296mb, but shouldn't be a problem if I upload by segments. Lemme know if want any.

As for viewing comics on your PC, download CDisplay. It's easy to use and free.

whoa, awesome. i'd definitely like Miracleman #1-26 if you wouldn't mind uploading them

thanks dude :crube: