Well, AE...

So. On Thursday, your buddy CF is leaving this very continent to vacation in France for all of two weeks.

I may be able to post while I'm there, I'm not really certain what the internet situation is. In any case, I will be back, rest assured. And I will bring an excessive knowledge of all things French.

Have fun in France!!

I trust you will TRAVEL WELL. Travelling is magical because you are paying for every second and you have to SQUEEZE THE LIFE out of those seconds. But try not to think of it in terms of money, more like you're about to die in the Gandhi Sense. But you seem to have a pretty good handle on the Gandhi Sense.

Have fun in France!!

I trust you will TRAVEL WELL. Travelling is magical because you are paying for every second and you have to SQUEEZE THE LIFE out of those seconds. But try not to think of it in terms of money, more like you're about to die in the Gandhi Sense. But you seem to havIe a pretty good handle on the Gandhi Sense.

I do believe I've just been complimented...

I don't think I've ever thought about travelling like that. Yes, you're paying for it, but the point isn't that you're paying for it.

Have fun! I will keep your AE seat warm for you or something. :crube:

Thanks man. Means a lot.

Notr sure if you have been to France or not, but be warned: be prepared to be shunned.

As soon as you start speaking English to anyone, they will turn around and stare until you leave; it's more or less surreal.

I've heard rumors to this effect. But I'll be living with my friend who, well, is French. Also, he knows I speak very little French and is pretty fluent in English (and I talked to his dad over the phone once, who doesn't even have a hint of an accent).

But, yeah, I'm sure there will be many uncomfortable moments.

And have fun CF, get some hot french ass?

Man... two weeks! Not even the C-Man works that fast.

I do believe I've just been complimented...

I don't think I've ever thought about travelling like that. Yes, you're paying for it, but the point isn't that you're paying for it.

Hmm I can never type things well. It's not really money, more that travelling is every second you will never do it again, so you have to pay attention

Actually, while I will be in Europe on Bastille Day, I think I'm going to be in Barcelona.

Did I neglect to mention I'd be in Barcelona for five days? Er... Well, anyway, I will be with French people on Bastille Day.

Visit the Museo Picasso!

I'm hoping to go to Barcelona when I'm over in London for the fall.