July 4th

You know... that movie was made such a big deal of and yet the concept was outdated by the early 1900's.

Oh, and WHY WOULDN'T THE GOVERNMENT REALIZE THE ALIENS WERE HOSTILE AS THEY STRATAGICALLY PLACED THEMSELVES OVER WORLD CAPITALIS AND POPULATION CENTERS!

because if I went to an alien civilization I would also goto their capitols and population centers so I am not talking to hicks out in the desert and actually meet government officials and important people, not to mention wanting a close look at exactly how the civilization they built is.

because if I went to an alien civilization I would also goto their capitols and population centers so I am not talking to hicks out in the desert and actually meet government officials and important people, not to mention wanting a close look at exactly how the civilization they built is.

.....no, any normal peace envoy would make first contact, learn what they can about them, then observe their civilization.

Oh, and WHY WOULDN'T THE GOVERNMENT REALIZE THE ALIENS WERE HOSTILE AS THEY STRATAGICALLY PLACED THEMSELVES OVER WORLD CAPITALIS AND POPULATION CENTERS!

Maybe because they read Childhood's End where the aliens did the exact same thing but were peaceful?

I'm driving back from the show up town and they're trying to set them off in the street while cars are going by. Plus I couldn't really tell what were firecrackers and what were guns.

dude you didn't know?

Guns are ghetto firecrackers to us black folks

Mine was shitty. Fireworks are illegal here so I couldn't set any off and didn't want to drive down to a place to watch a show. I just sat here in my room all day working on music and watching shitty television while talking to Megan every now and then since all of my friends are gone. Such a waste of a day off. :dry: