welcome, Proserpexa :)

Hi you seem cool ^^

A-E is cool too so you will definitely fit in!!

I recommend posting in Random Thoughts, even if we seem cliqueish we're rly nice to new members and want to be your friend. 8D (In a non creepy way, hopefully)

Haha I wasn't actually expecting one of these. XD

Thankies, Amy! =) I hope I fit in too~

Hmm, random thoughts is rather...large. o.o

Heh heh yeah. ^^; One time the admins decided we shouldn't have a thread like that cause it sucked all the life out of the other forums, but then we just made a new forum for Random Thoughts and stopped going here. XD

Don't worry about following the conversation or reading all the pages, I'm pretty sure nobody does (besides maybe Ka Faraq Gatri aka GPS >>)

Heh heh yeah. ^^; One time the admins decided we shouldn't have a thread like that cause it sucked all the life out of the other forums, but then we just made a new forum for Random Thoughts and stopped going here. XD

Don't worry about following the conversation or reading all the pages, I'm pretty sure nobody does (besides maybe Ka Faraq Gatri aka GPS >>)

I may not have a lot to do but I definitely can't sit here and read all 64,000+ responses. :P

Plus, the rate you guys seem to post in Random Thoughts it's like 10 more pages a day. >_> I'll just settle for posting random things~

Welcome proserpexa and can I grope you?

:D

*was admin of said other Random Thoughts forum*

Turned out to be a good thing I made it, too, 'cause once the whole board here died for like two weeks and we already had a board we could use until it was resurrected.

judging by your avie and your sig which I bloody well hope is rocky horror picture show I rate your awesomeness 15/10 and Windrider shall now wisk you away on the wind of the norse to grope you with our without your permission.

I along with my partner in crime foldered am the music mod please come by and share your musical tastes.

judging by your avie and your sig which I bloody well hope is rocky horror picture show I rate your awesomeness 15/10 and Windrider shall now wisk you away on the wind of the norse to grope you with our without your permission.

I along with my partner in crime foldered am the music mod please come by and share your musical tastes.

Good eye! It most definitely is Rocky Horror. =)

*is wisked~* XD

Thankfully everyone here has good taste in music from what I can tell.

Cha of course~ ;D

*feels j00 up*

>_>

<_<

:ninja:

YAYZ :hardgay: *humphump*

*kills*