Syd Barret RIP...

Oerlikon

Me and my dad always talked about how we didn't understand why noone liked those albums. Then again I also don't understand why people rave over Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 so much, or why the only Queen songs that you hear on the radio are We Are The Champions and We Will Rock You =\

bye Syd

I hear "Killer Queen" and "Bohemian Rhapsody" somewhat often.

Me and my dad always talked about how we didn't understand why noone liked those albums. Then again I also don't understand why people rave over Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 so much, or why the only Queen songs that you hear on the radio are We Are The Champions and We Will Rock You =\

bye Syd

Because you suck and don't have satellite radio.

I don't usually listen to the radio but it makes me terribly sad to hear that someone likes Queen, then I say "Oh, what's you're favorite song?" and it's either We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, or Bohemian Rhapsody. And i'm like learn2listen to good Queen.

Those are good, overrated, but good. Just like "Bicycle" is horribly underrated.