The Restaurant Thread

Reinas

All these be in San Francisco, yarr...

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - pricey but damn those steaks are mmmhmmm good.

Oritalia - love the Italian and Asian fusion dishes and the desserts are too good.

Gary Danko's - Im not much for French cuisine but Danko's does em well.

5th Floor - if just for their huge dessert menu...

La Tolteca - Best Mexican food north of like Texas.

Holla! I've got one less than a mile away from my house. Only problem is that it has nasty toxic city water that makes the coke taste like shit.

For me:

Tony's Cafe - A little Italian place that makes awesome food. The guys in there love us so we get free stuff all the time. My dad has his picture on the wall there.

Quinto Patio - bitchin mexican food in Napa, CA. the guy who owns the place is there all the time and makes sure you get killer service too :laugh:

Dude, have you been to The Happy Dog in, uh, like, Agua Caliente (Or near that)?

It's bitchin' for burgers.

Also, Mike's at the Crossroads is another wonderful place to eat and if you ever go there, TCZ, you must inform me so that I can appear.

Ginza: Amazing sushi/Japanese food in Boston. It looks really dumpy on the inside though but it's like always packed which makes it even better than a nice looking restaurant.

The Upper Crust: Despite the name great cheap pizza!! It tastes fantastic and the slices are gigantic and they also have lasagna. In Lexington

i have no idea where Agua Caliente is :laugh:

and where's this Crossroads place?

Agua Caliente is like, right next to sonoma.

Mike's at the crossroads is in Cotati, next to Backdoor Disc & Tape, which is right next to a 101 onramp.

If you're ever in the area just call me up and I can show you to it =D

EDIT: Cotati is like Rohnert Park's sister City.

Agua Caliente is like, right next to sonoma.

Mike's at the crossroads is in Cotati, next to Backdoor Disc & Tape, which is right next to a 101 onramp.

If you're ever in the area just call me up and I can show you to it =D

EDIT: Cotati is like Rohnert Park's sister City.

haha, alright man. when i get a free weekend i'll let you know. and i'll bring some METAL :laugh:

My hometown is pretty small, and considering the population, there's nothing but Mexican food. So I will go out of my town to other places that I've tried and would very much like to mention:

Manuel's - Mexican restaurant, I know the owner's son, he's been my best friend since 3rd grade. They serve up very good and big portions of Mexican food. Try their contodo. It'll be your breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it's that big.

D' Pizza Joint - A pizza place (duh) on South Padre Island. A bit expensive, but they serve the best pizza that I've found in south Texas. Also, they have a bar as well, so you can get a bit buzzed, then get over the buzz with a couple of slices. Mm-mmm.

Texas Roadhouse - It's a chain, but damn they serve up awesome steaks.

Whataburger - Some of the best burgers I've ever had. I wish they'd have the A1 Thick & Hearty Burger sold all year. It's so damn good.

Wing Stop - Cajun wings. 'Nuff said.

Thelma's - A BBQ place in Houston. To get there, be aware of anybody trying to jack your car, but you'd be surprised as far as the kind of people that go there....their social status range from being dirt poor to wealthy business-types. The BBQ sandwiches are the best I've ever had.

Pour House - In Boston, every Saturday and Sunday morning, it's tough to find tables, 'cause this place usually has college students trying to cure their hangover from the previous night. Food is greasy as fuck. Try their New York Pour Boy hamburger. You will feel your arteries clog when you see it. And an omelet with bacon, cheese and chili with home fries will damn near kill you. Good eating. :)

Vinny Testa's - Located near the Pour House, best Italian food I've had. They serve in very huge portions as well. It's quite posh, too, but not a place where you need to wear a coat and tie.

That's about it for now.

Whataburger -dude that A-1 burger is da shit and I agree it should be year round

Freebirds- Burrito heaven and I always eat the largest one

Red Robin-love their burgers especially the Robin special..which is a fried egg on top.

Noodles and Company...need I say more Fast food place that had a bitchin Macaroni and Cheese topped with beef or chicken

Olive Garden..I love Italian Food

Ihop..pancakes yummy.

Whataburger -dude that A-1 burger is da shit and I agree it should be year round

Freebirds- Burrito heaven and I always eat the largest one

Red Robin-love their burgers especially the Robin special..which is a fried egg on top.

Noodles and Company...need I say more Fast food place that had a bitchin Macaroni and Cheese topped with beef or chicken

Olive Garden..I love Italian Food

Ihop..pancakes yummy.

To bad Olive Garden isn't Italian food. Infact italians make fun of it. But same goes for the chinese food I eat. I love it and its shitty compared to home cooked chinese so I guess its for all things like that.