SURGE

Poophy

Does any one remember why SURGE (the soda) was taken off the market? Was there something actually wrong with it or did it just not sell? Because I found a 2-liter bottle in my grandmothers basement and wonted to know if it would still be safe to drink after all these years? It’s still sealed so I can’t imagine there would be a problem but I don’t feel like getting my stomach pumped because I drank a soda…

ever since i was like five, my dad had these old Cajun Cola cans that he was keeping because they didn't make the soda anymore and it was a cool can. anyways, last summer when i axed him what it tasted like he popped one of em open and we tried some

it was pretty gnarly, being some 20 years old and HOT, but not life-threateningly toxic

moral of the story: drink that shit

Vault is Surge 2.0. Mountain Dew is a better drink anyway, but with less caffeine. MD actually apparently had about the same amount of caffeine as Surge, but for some reason the media trashed Surge.

Vault sells well since it's like a cheaper alternative to energy drinks.

Vault is the same exact drink as surge. They re-releaseed it under a different name after everyone forgot about the lawsuit. They're both fucking disgusting drinks.

However, there was a promotion that surge had were they gave you a CD with Up-and-coming rock artists. That little promotion that started my lifelong addiction to METAL... and music in general.

Vault is the same exact drink as surge. They re-releaseed it under a different name after everyone forgot about the lawsuit. They're both fucking disgusting drinks.

However, there was a promotion that surge had were they gave you a CD with Up-and-coming rock artists. That little promotion that started my lifelong addiction to METAL... and music in general.

Vault's not exactly the same.