Hitman: Blood Money (PS2)

TheBigC

I own Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts both for PS2 and enjoyed them very much, but I read some mixed reviews about Hitman: Blood Money. Some people say it's the best out of all and others say it's crap, I am deciding on to buy it or not if anyone has some reviews or suggestions please leave them here. Thanks.

I own Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts both for PS2 and enjoyed them very much, but I read some mixed reviews about Hitman: Blood Money. Some people say it's the best out of all and others say it's crap, I am deciding on to buy it or not if anyone has some reviews or suggestions please leave them here. Thanks.

If you liked the other two and some people say this ones the best then you should probably buy it.

Single player FPSes on consoles are basically as good as they are on PCs, its more in the multiplayer online field where the PC dominates. Its mainly because a television usually feels better to look at then a monitor when you're alone playing a game.

i like FPSes on the PC better because of teh controls. i hate using the console controlers for an FPS. plus it also depends what kind of moniter u have, and i have no problem with mine.

Mouse and keyboard is more comfortable, and far more accurate than using a controller.

Accurate, yes. But I've always felt more comfortable with a controller than a keyboard/mouse. Using WASD to control movement among other things just didn't feel "right" to me, and I never got used to it.

I never really got into the Hitman series. For a game that was supposedly so hardcore, the graphics weren't all that great, and some things were just plain stupid. One of my friends was in a level where there was traffic, and he was hit by a car, and the car pushed him around. I'm not sure which Hitman it was (contracts, I think), but something like that is just too hoaky for my enjoyment.