Accelerated Evolution

Kingdom Hearts III? o__o;;.

It's a shame it'll be on the PS3 eh?

Yeah, total shame. Oh wait-

Wasn't even announced yet.

There's no telling what can happen between now (S-E's 20-30 year FF project) and when they actually announce a new Kingdom Hearts title. For all we know at the moment, there could very well be multi-consoule versions.

Wasn't even announced yet. Square will probably work on it's countless FFVII and XII spin offs before doing it, so it's hard to say when they'll even announce a new KH title.

It wasn't officially announced, but it was hinted at the end of the game with an interesting video.

There won't be a KH3 anytime soon. Nomura said he'd rather focus on sidestories - the story of Riku, Kairi, and Sora is over. The characters belong to Disney, anyway. I'm sure Square wants to make their own characters.

A KH-Gaiden could appear on any system. There have been rumors of a PSP Kingdom Hearts recently.

There won't be a KH3 anytime soon. Nomura said he'd rather focus on sidestories - the story of Riku, Kairi, and Sora is over. The characters belong to Disney, anyway. I'm sure Square wants to make their own characters.

A KH-Gaiden could appear on any system. There have been rumors of a PSP Kingdom Hearts recently.

Really? I thought they were owned by Square-Enix.

Really? I thought they were owned by Square-Enix.

Nomura designed them, Disney owns them. It was part of the deal.

Making a deal with Disney in Japan is a lot like making a deal with the President of the United States here, except I am relatively sure Disney holds more power. You do whatever they say, yield to whatever they want, and you do it with a smile.

I would so buy a PS3....

WAIT someone has just told me my PS3 would not doublke as a George Forman Grill. Okay looks like I'm not getting one.

With dissney owning the characters and the popularity of both games what are the odds of a movie?

Well, lets hope it won't suck.