Accelerated Evolution

Concerts and/or Shows

Suga Babe

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning Bolt is coming to Seattle soon, I'm gonna have to hit that up.

I missed Dragonforce (not Anal Cunt, I'd see those guys fo sho) coming to town, and I'm really not broken up about that.

My girlfriend is trying to get me to go see some Arabic classical music with her.

Can you guys at a random moment break into a poorly done, but still effective, cover of Slayer's "Raining Blood"? Knowing the music you guys listen to I'm almost certain the reactions of everyone watching alone would be worth it.

For me at least.

Just got back from seeing The Decemberists and My Brightest Diamond. Was AMAZING but too tired to type up all about it now so I'll just type what I remember of The Decemberists' set, in no order, bolded being encore songs:

The Island: Come and See/The Landlord's Daughter/You'll Not Feel the Drowning

Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then)

O Valencia!

The Perfect Crime No. 2

When the War Came

Shankill Butchers

The Crane Wife, Pts. 1 & 2

Billy Liar

The Infanta

Eli, the Barrow Boy

16 Military Wives

The Mariner's Revenge Song

Grace Cathedral Hill

I'm probably missing some but it was still so buffaloing awesome. They played almost all my favorite songs.

I saw MC Chris last night. It was an ok show as he puts on pretty sweet live performances since half his show is like standup, but it was made lame by the fact that he was not headlining for some reason, and so his set was really short. It was funny because everyone was clearly there to see him and half the crowd left after he was done and didn't even stay for the headliner.

Well I told you all aboout the gig/festival I was going to but I have just looekd at the line up. Prepare to envy the FUCKING SHIT out of me.

- ABORTED

- AMON AMARTH

- ANIMOSITY

- ARS MORIENDI

- BLIND GUARDIAN

- CONVERGE

- DEW-SCENTED

- DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER

- DISILLUSION

- DISMEMBER

- DORO

- ELUVEITIE

- ENSIFERUM

- EVENTIDE

- FULL BLOWN CHAOS

- GRAVE DIGGER

- GRAVEWORM

- HATEBREED

- IMMORTAL

- KORPIKLAANI

- MOTÖRHEAD

- NOCTIFERIA

- PROSPECT

- SADIST

- SARDONIC

- SEPULTURA

- SODOM

- THE EXPLOITED

- THE VISION BLEAK

- THRESHOLD

- UNLEASHED

- VREID

Oh yes. OH MOTHER FUCKING YES!!!!

Well I told you all aboout the gig/festival I was going to but I have just looekd at the line up. Prepare to envy the FUCKING SHIT out of me.

- ABORTED

- AMON AMARTH

- BLIND GUARDIAN

- CONVERGE

- DEW-SCENTED

- DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER

- DISILLUSION

- DISMEMBER

- ELUVEITIE

- ENSIFERUM

- GRAVE DIGGER

- GRAVEWORM

- HATEBREED

- IMMORTAL

- KORPIKLAANI

- MOTÖRHEAD

- SADIST

- SODOM

Oh yes. OH MOTHER FUCKING YES!!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice.

if you miss Amon Amarth or Disillusion your rectum will hemorrhage

He already saw Amon Amarth. With ME of all people. Whose rectum is hemorrhaging now bitch?!

Best part is since I'm going with Awake who will be performing. I believe I get to go backstage.

I'm buying a plane ticket. You're getting me in. I'm sucking Hansi's cock.