Accelerated Evolution

My mom gave my cat away...

This is my cat, Andy.

WinterParkArtFestival017.jpg

A few days ago, my mom took it upon herself to give him away. Without even telling me.

What had happened was this: I joined the Air Force and I leave for boot camp in September. When that happens my mom is moving to Vermont to live with her boyfriend. She can only take one dog and one cat (we have 2 of each), so we needed to find homes for the other two. That's fine. So I tell her "I want them to go to people we know so I know they're in a good home." So our dog, Jojo, is going to live with my friend Tim. My cat, Andy, still needed a home, but my boyfriend's dad was going to look at him on Friday to see if he wanted him. But instead, my mom finds this lady who says "well I want a cat but my husband doesn't. I can convince him." And instead of talking to me about it (seeing as how he's MY cat), she just gives him away.

So today, I ask her "where's Andy been?" as I was starting to get worried. She says "oh I gave him away like 4 days ago."

For one, it pisses me off that she gave it to that fucktard lady. Two, it pisses me off even MORE that she didn't tell me about it. I'm totally cool with him having a good home, but I'd like to a) be informed of it, and b) know the person who's taking him. I made this quite clear.

And this isn't the first time she's done this! I had a kitten back in 7th grade that she gave away while I was at school. WHAT THE FUCK.

End rant.

Edit: and I would have posted this in the rant pit but I didn't feel like scrolling all the way down to the bottom. You can move it if it's grossly misplaced.

She hates you. Push her down the stairs and say:

"That might be what they're doing to my cat. Fucktard."

Fucking metal!

Like with most cases where someone of a adult age is still living with their parents, the parents often believe they still have the right to rule over you just because you live in their house. It's sound logic but fucking bullshit because there's really no alternative.

drug you mom and sell her to russian organ dealers. Attach a note to the collar of her shirt that says:

"Dear mom,

I've decided to follow my dreams and join the airforce. I can't take anyone with me, so i decided to give you away, I thought it would be easier if i didnt tell you. My friends were asking me where you went, i had to tell them "oh I gave her away like 4 days ago." I hope your not to angry.

Cpt. Kate."

drug you mom and sell her to russian organ dealers. Attach a note to the collar of her shirt that says:

"Dear mom,

I've decided to follow my dreams and join the airforce. I can't take anyone with me, so i decided to give you away, I thought it would be easier if i didnt tell you. My friends were asking me where you went, i had to tell them "oh I gave her away like 4 days ago." I hope your not to angry.

Cpt. Kate."

Ultimate Revenge? Perhaps. Funny? Definitely!