Accelerated Evolution

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently obtained a torrent with the original comics. My god, were they intended to be for adults or what? XD But I still love the wacky transition they went trough with the TV series in the 80's. I love the TMNT, and I cannot wait for this. More hyped for this than 300, if possible. But then again, I just fell inlove with em 2 days ago when I bought the dvd set. Fuck I missed these guys!

I recently obtained a torrent with the original comics. My god, were they intended to be for adults or what? XD But I still love the wacky transition they went trough with the TV series in the 80's. I love the TMNT, and I cannot wait for this. More hyped for this than 300, if possible. But then again, I just fell inlove with em 2 days ago when I bought the dvd set. Fuck I missed these guys!

umm yea the Turtles totally kicked ass back in the day when they all sported the same color masks, and the only way you could tell them apart was from thier attitudes, and on that note I will go see this Friday after work if I can.