Accelerated Evolution

I get to be a noob all over again!

Welcome Dreamer!

Ignore the annoying people and feel free to weed your way into our community. We're always happy to have new people.

Try posting in the anime forums or music forums (especially if you like metal! \m/) or check out the clubs and join in in a discussion. Seriously. ALSO, feel free to drop a post in Random Thoughts or comment on anything.

:hardgay:

EDIT: you are from that Elite Hunting place? Welcome, but you guys have shit for music taste. :hardgay:

We love recommending stuff, though! =3

Slashed out because that was kinda mean. : \

And it's not everyone.

Are you the "Dreamer" I am thinking of?

Yes, that would be me. :cool:

WTF dudes don't scare the new people off

Hello Dreamer nice to meet you and sorry again for calling you Mr. in the other thread.

No worries. It was amusing, since just about any other name I have on the net has "girl" in it that was the first time it's ever happened.

EDIT: you are from that Elite Hunting place? Welcome, but you guys have shit for music taste. :hardgay:

We love recommending stuff, though! =3

Slashed out because that was kinda mean. : \

And it's not everyone.

Yeah, but it's true. :laugh: You'd hate my taste in music, for the most part. Did you used to be on AN recently? I swear I've seen your screen name before.

And thanks for the welcome everyone.

I was both FaultyClockwork and Demian on AN ages ago, but I stopped going because it sucks. :hardgay:

I respect all genres of music except some like... you know... nu-metal. Someone started a thread on your board about nu-metal/progressive metal, as if nu-metal could even hold a candle to prog.

I think we could get some of you guys into the good stuff though. :cool:

I also have no problem with REAL emo music, not the crappy stuff, as it's just pretty much punk music about emotional stuff/problems.

Do you plan on actually sticking around?

Hey, welcome to the other revolutionary AN board.

They said when we left we'd start starving right away, like when Biafra broke off from Nigeria in the 1960's.

But the dream of democracy lives on at AE! Our GDP is now higher than that of any of the surrounding message boards!

And thanks to the leadership of our benevolent dictator for life, Wind, we have prospered. And Elite's secret police keep us all safe.

Man, that was a really shitty metaphor.

Point is, welcome to AE! I hope you post a lot as you seem like an interesting person. I don't think I agree with your decision to lump together emo, metal, punk, and rock, but the grounds you reached that decision on interested me!

I still don't understand why emo is a genre. But sometimes it kind of pisses me off. Like when my girlfriend broke up with me and I made one livejournal post complaining about it and suddenly I'm an emo kid. What the fuck is wrong with complaining about emotional issues? That's what they're for!

Wow, okay, bad fingers. Making too long of a post.

EDIT: I just realized you are the 255th member! That means you're the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number~!

I geuss your also the max number of units I can put in a Starcraft map =/

lol. i need to find a way to override the 200 pop limit, adn that unit max limit too... grr

oh and HI! i'm as u can see ARTIE!!! you can call me artie.

Do you plan on actually sticking around?

I think so, but I have been a little busy lately. I probably won't be posting super huge amounts, but I'll be around.

Point is, welcome to AE! I hope you post a lot as you seem like an interesting person. I don't think I agree with your decision to lump together emo, metal, punk, and rock, but the grounds you reached that decision on interested me!

I still don't understand why emo is a genre. But sometimes it kind of pisses me off. Like when my girlfriend broke up with me and I made one livejournal post complaining about it and suddenly I'm an emo kid. What the fuck is wrong with complaining about emotional issues? That's what they're for!

I make random strange decisions a lot. I can't help but think Akira just wanted a reason to put my quote up. XD

Don't you hate that? It's the same with how certain bands are emo even though they really aren't. <_<

The term "emo" is grossly overused.

Do you like Gitaroo man.. the game because we have some hidden followers in the midst..

???

I think so, but I have been a little busy lately. I probably won't be posting super huge amounts, but I'll be around.

I make random strange decisions a lot. I can't help but think Akira just wanted a reason to put my quote up. XD

Don't you hate that? It's the same with how certain bands are emo even though they really aren't. <_<

The term "emo" is grossly overused.

???

you never heard of it?...its one of the greatest games to grace the PS2.. I feel sad now..

<cries. in the corner>