Accelerated Evolution

Back from France n Shit

Ceraziefish

So I've actually been back for over a week but I'm just getting around to making a thread about it now. I also have pictures.

France is totally sweet. I would really like to go there again, and pretty much everyone I hung out with invited me back.

P7080016.jpg

Here I am getting my drink on just across the river from Notre Dame Cathedral. There were a lot of prostitutes walking around and, of course, other people getting drunk. I am second from the left.

P7100042.jpg

This is a picture taken on the second level of the Eiffel Tower with a couple of the people I was hanging out with. None of us had ever been there before, even though the two other kids in this picture have lived in Paris all their lives.

P7120072.jpg

This picture needs no explanation beyond that I am on the far right.

P7170089.jpg

One of the dudes wrote "Je t'aime" (which means "I love you") on my foot.

Yeah. I really didn't take an excessive amount of pictures. I have some more but these are really the only ones that would be interesting to anyone besides myself.

My friend just got back from France. She says the people are really inviting there, despite the language barriers.

Do you speak French by any chance?

I have one class before I get my minor, but I barely speak it to be honest. ^^;;

And nice pics, by the way. It actually looks like fun to go there. *Has always been uncertain of going*

In the second picture the girl on the right looks exactly like this girl in my grade who is so innocent she hasn't cursed ever. Not even "damn" or "what the hell?"

And there she is on the Eiffel Tower, French and holding a pack of cigs.

A pack of cigs cleverly disguised as a camera..... devious bitch. :ninja:

My friend just got back from France. She says the people are really inviting there, despite the language barriers.

Do you speak French by any chance?

I have one class before I get my minor, but I barely speak it to be honest. ^^;;

And nice pics, by the way. It actually looks like fun to go there. *Has always been uncertain of going*

I barely speak French too, but I definitely think the best way to get really good really fast would be to spend time in France. I picked up more French in two weeks than I did in two years of classes, and I was mostly speaking English, anyway.

I would definitely recommend going there if you can get some sort of exchange program. Going places is a lot more fun when you have people who live there to hang out with.

As for your first sentence, yes, that was really true. Everyone was super nice and willing to include me in stuff.

A pack of cigs cleverly disguised as a camera..... devious bitch. :ninja:

She does smoke, though.

awesome man, looks like fun. i'm determined to take a trip to Europe when i stop being all poor and stuff

PS you look like one of those sophisticated metal masterminds like Mikael Akerfeldt or something

That made me laugh, even though I have no idea who Mikael Akerfeldt is.

Even though Europe is fairly expensive, I probably only spent, like, $500 or so the whole time I was there. And I could've spent a lot less if I had cared, but I had been saving up money for some time. The only super expensive thing was the plane tickets, which I didn't pay for out of my own pocket.

That made me laugh, even though I have no idea who Mikael Akerfeldt is.

Even though Europe is fairly expensive, I probably only spent, like, $500 or so the whole time I was there. And I could've spent a lot less if I had cared, but I had been saving up money for some time. The only super expensive thing was the plane tickets, which I didn't pay for out of my own pocket.

Opeth singer. :crube: