Accelerated Evolution

Minor Post Count Changes

eleet

Because of the EXTREMELY high volume of posts made in Random Thoughts, and Super Happy Fun Time Zone, these 2 sections of the board no longer count towards your total post count.

We've rebuilt the post counts of all members to reflect this minor change in post counting.

Enjoy!

im kinda surprised i have this many posts outside of RT

Me too, I am surprised I have this many outside of SHFTZ/RT.

Yeah, I thought we all agreed long ago that post counts don't matter

wonder what crube and vampy will think of this.

I really don't care, but I do find it amusing that others are saying "LOL PWNZORD!"

Edit: Or something to that effect.

You know people are showing their true fucking colors now, seriously, its a fuckin disgrace.

"I wonder how this will effect 2 members"

mature I think not

a retarded chatroom..haha its more lively then some other threads that I see.

Im sorry, but: what?

That made little to no sense to me.

Im sorry, but: what?

That made little to no sense to me.

I don't care about post count, but I was talking about certain posters in this thread who pointed fingers at how it would affect 2 people, and then the thread starter who put the LOL Owned after his initial post, I jus thought that was a slap in the face to some people.

Really, to be completely honest with you, Wind, Hero, and I have thought about deleting RT like 100000000000 times. We've only attempted it once or twice however...

Anyhow, if I really wanted to, I could have just DELETED R.T.

But by changing the way in which we count posts, it really just goes to show who truely has a lot of actual substantial posts across the board, and not 3016 and counting "would-be-AIM-conversations" that ended up in the 3470 and counting spam container we like to call R.T.

You know, I even added a chatroom mod once when we tried killing off R.T... a lot of use that got... with it's 3 active members including myself...

Really, to be completely honest with you, Wind, Hero, and I have thought about deleting RT like 100000000000 times. We've only attempted it once or twice however...

Anyhow, if I really wanted to, I could have just DELETED R.T.

But by changing the way in which we count posts, it really just goes to show who truely has a lot of actual substantial posts across the board, and not 3016 and counting "would-be-AIM-conversations" that ended up in the 3470 and counting spam container we like to call R.T.

You know, I even added a chatroom mod once when we tried killing off R.T... a lot of use that got... with it's 3 active members including myself...

why not bring the chat back.. I mean what made ya get rid of it in the first place?

As Otacon stated, nobody used the chat. It was 100% completely and utterly dead. It didn't change the volume of posts in R.T. at all.

Aside from that, mods make updating the board a pain in the ass. Whenever IPB releases their monthly security patches, I always spend 20 or so minutes editing them for mod support.

The IRC mod, however, was 20 minutes of edits in its own. I figured "why waste my time if nobody's going to use it." That was the reason for dumping it.

Wasn't the chat active for like the first week or two that it was open because it was the holiday season?

You know people are showing their true fucking colors now, seriously, its a fuckin disgrace.

"I wonder how this will effect 2 members"

mature I think not

a retarded chatroom..haha its more lively then some other threads that I see.

It's immature to assume the two people with post counts over 10000 would notice a huge difference? Immature would be going LOLPWNZORDNEEDDINOSAURPOWERNOWFORMEGAZORD in all the threads the day of the change with complete disregard to whether they cared or not.

Condescending attitude = the suck.