Accelerated Evolution

Posts in SHFTZ and RT not counting towards post count.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one away from being zero.

NUMBER ONE MOTHER FUCKERS!!1!!~!

That reminds me of that dude in Armored Core 2 who was 11th in the Arena. He was obsessed with the number one. He'd rather be #11 than #1 because there's more 1's in it. He made his AC look like it had a lot of penises on it (1 is the most phallic number?)

I was so happy when I slapped that motherfucker back to 12th place.

EDIT: I've never measured my penis IRL. What's the point at all?

Wtf? What is the point of that? One thing I liked about AE is that it doesn't pull stupid stunts like AN does.

Why did this happen? : \

LOL REVOLT!!! LOL

- Nah mang, i don't think any of us really care about how high our post count is, and it is much neater looking and more organized this way. - Why do you care about how many posts you have? You can just spam them in RT which is more of a chat area rather than actual topic discussion. - Therefore we only count posts when posted in a regular forum.

I am sure crube for example liked having lots of posts, but enough to care that much? why do we care how many posts he has? Chances are we know and respect him and other posters for the posts we did read, not the ones that spammed by too fast to even notice.

LOL REVOLT!!! LOL

- Nah mang, i don't think any of us really care about how high our post count is, and it is much neater looking and more organized this way. - Why do you care about how many posts you have? You can just spam them in RT which is more of a chat area rather than actual topic discussion. - Therefore we only count posts when posted in a regular forum.

I am sure crube for example liked having lots of posts, but enough to care that much? why do we care how many posts he has? Chances are we know and respect him and other posters for the posts we did read, not the ones that spammed by too fast to even notice.

Wind your a good guy man. but don't single people out dude, and I think Elite's LOL Owned!! at the end of the post in the thread was kinda immature.

Really, I don't give two shits about the post count. I stopped caring when A-E crashed the first time around. What really is getting to me are these people saying shit like "Oh let's see how cr00b will react! LOL!" Yeah, there is a certain degree to which you can show off some way that you dedicated a lot of time to your favourite message board, but geez.

Really, I don't give two shits about the post count. I stopped caring when A-E crashed the first time around. What really is getting to me are these people saying shit like "Oh let's see how cr00b will react! LOL!" Yeah, there is a certain degree to which you can show off some way that you dedicated a lot of time to your favourite message board, but geez.

That would be what I ment in my post when I singled you out, I think U-1 must have misread it. You post alot in SHFTZ and stuff because you like posting in those threads and you happen to get alot of post counts, but as I said we don't care the number of your posts, we don't remember people by numbers, we remember them about what they said - thats why none of us care.

That would be what I ment in my post when I singled you out, I think U-1 must have misread it. You post alot in SHFTZ and stuff because you like posting in those threads and you happen to get alot of post counts, but as I said we don't care the number of your posts, we don't remember people by numbers, we remember them about what they said - thats why none of us care.

Zing.

*insert other witty comment b/c i forgot*

eheheh...

I don't care about post count either except that it's fun to yell "post 666!" or "post 2000!"

It's just a neurotic thing. XD

And I like Crube and he felt kinda bad.

Whatever, but I just wanted to say that in the thread, and like I said it's a -neurotic- thing where the lack of constitancy triggers my OCDness, kinda like how Kella triggers Wind penis into it's manly erectionness.