Accelerated Evolution

Post your UI mods

Wait a second...

You duys don't like WoW?

YOU'RE FICKING KIDDING ME WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

WoW is a very good game, and i'd do the 1-60 all over again and I'd probrably find it very fun.

The problem is once you get to 60 you question what all that fun was for when now the game sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I never raid, and after like 5 minutes of setup I got it to make my frames looking all pretty. I just turn off the target of target of target then move and resize the frames to fit my screen nicely. After using this mod I've come to hate the default wow unit frames.

• 2 weeks later...

I hsve the Nmod package from nmod.com. It comes with a lot of usefull addons such as Titan and most of its extras, the CTmods, CTRA, and a bunch of other sweet things. I love it, just DLed it yesterday and I find it helpfull.. CTmods allow me to get rid of those annoying as fuck gryphons on my action bar.. I *could* put on the bottom bar mod and be able to put all the bottom bar things where ever the heck I want, but then I get confused lol so I kept it the same and just have a bunch of boxes on the screen to tell me what I need to know. I also DLed this sweet rogue and cat form druid mod that puts a movable box on your screen that shows Energy(changes to red when dont have enough energy for skills and back to yellow when have enough) and above it on the same box, is a line of 5 bars which fill in to the amount of xombo points I have. It works very well for me and its a lot easier to keep track of all my important things.

• 1 month later...

Got some new mods and deleted the old ones.. I love my UI now, its got the sphere loader and I can move anything whereever I want it to be. My minimap is a square and instead of being up in the top right corner which I hate, its not down with my action bars and such. I use perl for my frames, but if you guys have anything thats a little.. better looking.. I'd be intersted. They are kinda.. different.. not really what I like, but its better than the blizzard ones. The MAJOR thing I love about my mods is that it gives me 2 bars on the sides of my char... on the left it shows my health and on the right it shows my mana/energy/rage. Outisde of them, it shows my targets. and, if you have a pet, shows pets health and focus bars. I'll post some pics later if I can get a chance to.

Got some new mods and deleted the old ones.. I love my UI now, its got the sphere loader and I can move anything whereever I want it to be. My minimap is a square and instead of being up in the top right corner which I hate, its not down with my action bars and such. I use perl for my frames, but if you guys have anything thats a little.. better looking.. I'd be intersted. They are kinda.. different.. not really what I like, but its better than the blizzard ones. The MAJOR thing I love about my mods is that it gives me 2 bars on the sides of my char... on the left it shows my health and on the right it shows my mana/energy/rage. Outisde of them, it shows my targets. and, if you have a pet, shows pets health and focus bars. I'll post some pics later if I can get a chance to.

It's called a picture.

• 4 months later...