Accelerated Evolution

Schedules

Poophy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Chemistry, Calculus for BioSci, Humanities Forum, "College Writing" Workload

M: Chem Lecture 9-9:50am, Math Lecture 3:10-4pm

T: Workload 12:10-2pm, Humanities 2:10-3pm, Math Discussion 6:10-7pm

W: Chem Lecture 9-9:50am, Math Lecture 3:10-4pm, Chem Lab 4:10-7pm

R: Workload 12:10-2pm, Humanities 2:10-3pm

F: Chem Lab 8-8:50am, Chem Lecture 9-9:50am, Workload 12:10-2pm, Math Lecture 3:10-4pm

i don't know exactly when I'm taking everything but:

- Semiotics (xD Ah, senior english taught by rich hippies)

- Civil Rights Movement (semester)

- Political Thought (semester)

- Level 1 Calculus

- Level 1 Astronomy

- AP Spanish

- Advanced Watercolor (semester)

- Art of Textiles (or something, semester)

- random gyms that were left over >>

- AP Latin independent study after school

Period 1 manufacturing… something I don’t remember signing up for…

Period 2 history

Period 3 Spanish

Period 4 math

Period 5 english

Period 6 PE B, D, F/science study hall A and C/Lab E

Period 7 science

lol we have gym together.

Calculus 1 this semester, 2 next semester (this takes place after school, which sucks, but pretty much gives me an extra study hall a day)

Brit Lit Honors

Gym

Religion

AP Chem

AP American

French (probably AP, maybe 4)

Possibly an elective, but I might drop it in favor of even more study halls

I'm in college, but I thought I'd post anyways.

Statistics

Psychology of the Personality

Abnormal Psychology

And something French....

Statistics will be a blow off class and this is the last French class I have to take, so I'm thinking it won't be a bad semester. (In case it isn't obvious I'm a psych major.) I wanted to take another class but they wouldn't let me without paying extra.

Another college student. I got Engineering Chem, Engineering Stat, Social Psych, and Calculus II. The idea of taking stat and calc II in the same semester curdles my milk, but this was the only way I could take them without disrupting next semester. The psych class is was my second choice; I really wanted a Pol Sci class but I didn't want to take 101, which was a prereq for the rest of them. Sucks but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm only taking two classes this semester, but thats because I'm trying to work full time too. (We'll see how that goes)

Tuesdays & Thursdays

Psycology 235 - Social Psycology

Religious Studies 150 - Intro to Biblical Literature (No, I don't go to some Christian College, its a State University, I just thought the class would be interesting, and its looking like I was right.)

I'm only taking two classes this semester, but thats because I'm trying to work full time too. (We'll see how that goes)

Tuesdays & Thursdays

Religious Studies 150 - Intro to Biblical Literature (No, I don't go to some Christian College, its a State University, I just thought the class would be interesting, and its looking like I was right.)

The religion class that I took was pretty cool, but the tests were in-fucking-sane. I counted NINE blanks in a fill in the blank sentence on one of the tests.

Tuesdays & Thursdays

That does sound pretty interesting. The experience would probably be wasted on me, though, as I'd just poke holes in the logic every chance I'd get and look like a giant idiot and waste the class's time.