Accelerated Evolution

I'm leaving.

thebornotaku

After seeing the douche-bag-gery in the picture thread (the douchebaggery involving megan), i feel that you've all crossed a certain line, joking or not.

With that, I am leaving AE. I'll still have the same AIM name, however, so it's not like i'm merely saying "fuck you all".

Those of you who have it, feel free to chat with me.

Fare ye well.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the douche-bag-gery in the picture thread (the douchebaggery involving megan), i feel that you've all crossed a certain line, joking or not.

With that, I am leaving AE. I'll still have the same AIM name, however, so it's not like i'm merely saying "fuck you all".

Those of you who have it, feel free to chat with me.

Fare ye well.

Do you want fries with that?

Fucking pussy ass dipshits you leavers are.

I don't care if people leave the board, people have real-life issues and personal problems. but when you leave the board for somthing stupid like POST COUNT (CRUBE? WTF MATE? talk about fucking mature) or because you don't agree with some poster comments that you want to talk to on aim anyway? (Then why not stay and just talk to them here?)

You fuckers like drama. Your only hurting your own image by pulling little leave stunts like this crap. Grow up.

Do you want fries with that?

Fucking pussy ass dipshits you leavers are.

I don't care if people leave the board, people have real-life issues and personal problems. but when you leave the board for somthing stupid like POST COUNT (CRUBE? WTF MATE? talk about fucking mature) or because you don't agree with some poster comments that you want to talk to on aim anyway? (Then why not stay and just talk to them here?)

You fuckers like drama. Your only hurting your own image by pulling little leave stunts like this crap. Grow up.

You know what, I wouldn't have put it that harshly, but Wind is right. Stop being fucking drama whores, people.

Nah harsh is good sometimes, you know what this is how I see situations like this. I feel fucks like this don't appreciate what I have to do everyday to keep this place running, elite especially with all the tech work he does.

It's not like I sit here on my big comfortable throne deciding on ways to punish my civilians. I try to make decisions (usually consulting members first) that help the board out to grow and keep it clean, fun, simple and a safe place for anyone to post at. Now, obviously we all go over the line sometimes but that is part of our zany charm. - Crube needs to stop pouting and figure out the world isnt agaisnt him, especially not I and he is just being a paranoid overacting child. - Otaku you proved no point at all, aside from how dramatic people can be over absolute crap.

This place isnt free, and it doesn't maintance itself. Although sometimes I wish it did.

Didn't otaku lie about his age, pictures, girlfriend, job, and everything for like a year?

and he thinks we are out of control?

wind no.. man don't bring that up..he really felt like shit because of that man..don't dig up dirt on him like that it's a sensitive issue.

delete mine and your posts