Accelerated Evolution

Who Wants To Be A Superhero

Major Victory and Creature have to be my faves. But I already miss Cell Phone Girl. Mostly because it was the worst idea I had ever heard of... The best part was that she was totally depressed when she lost and started blabbing about "You go and create something out of nothing and then people ask you to throw it aside..."

Bitch please, you added the words cell phone in front of girl and wore a pink miniskirt and cape. Get over yourself.

Rockin' show. Though I kind of suspect Iron Enforcer was a plant job.

Also, Major Victory is the best of them all. I laughed my ass off when he was running to the finish line in that one episode. *Leaps into the air, does the double-guns at the ground, pigeons fly out of nowhere* *scares off black guy*

yeah its good to see that someone is enjoying it.. thats what got me liking him

Major Victory is hilarious. Best scene I've seen of him so far was the event with the attack dogs. I couldn't stop laughing as he carried both dogs who latched themselves to his arm. And all the while he's doing this his chanting "Feel the love" all through the event.

Major Victory is hilarious. Best scene I've seen of him so far was the event with the attack dogs. I couldn't stop laughing as he carried both dogs who latched themselves to his arm. And all the while he's doing this his chanting "Feel the love" all through the event.

Dammit.. I wanna see this show but I can't now.