Accelerated Evolution

Possibility of 9/11 involving planned explosions.

Except for NORAD which is super sketch as to why they wouldn't be able to intercept the last 2 flights.

Moral Issues. Nerf two flights carrying civilians and try to play the "few for the many" card, or just do jack and say you couldn't get there in time. Then hope nobody asks questions.

I sure as hell know which route I would take.

I spent an entire semester studying this in high school.

It convinced me of two things; 1. New York City does not actually exist and 2. Nothing actually happened on 9/11.

On a more serious note, I'm open to the idea that the United States government fucked around on 9/11, just because the United States government fucks around all the time. I don't know if they went as far as to put explosives in the WTC, as I imagine that would take a lot of effort. Like, seriously; I saw a diagram of all the explosives it would have required to blow up the WTC and SOMEBODY would have noticed that.

The whole NORAD thing is pretty questionable, definitely, especially because over 15 planes (every plane that went more than 15 degrees off course) were stopped by NORAD in 2000. It seems odd that they would have a perfect track record and then totally fuck up on one day.

Also what's interesting is that when fighters were scrambled, they were scrambled from bases that weren't the closest to New York and Washington D.C.

I hope the first one. Right? Please say yes.

No. I wouldn't want to toy with that. All the most vocal people would see is that NORAD, and international military organization, killed civilians intentionally. It wouldn't matter that they killed 100 people to save two-thousand.

I would go with the second option: "We tried, we really did. There was nothing we could do with such a short notice. *Fake a few tears*"

No. I wouldn't want to toy with that. All the most vocal people would see is that NORAD, and international military organization, killed civilians intentionally. It wouldn't matter that they killed 100 people to save two-thousand.

I would go with the second option: "We tried, we really did. There was nothing we could do with such a short notice. *Fake a few tears*"

The problem with that is that NORAD exists to do exactly that. Take care of huge problems on a short notice.

The problem with that is that NORAD exists to do exactly that. Take care of huge problems on a short notice.

Yes, they do. However, try to remember that soccer moms, and distraught family members are no-where near that logical. They are vocal idiots that the public in general with sympathize with. And then boom, Norad losing funding, personal, and political support.

Moral Issues. Nerf two flights carrying civilians and try to play the "few for the many" card, or just do jack and say you couldn't get there in time. Then hope nobody asks questions.

I sure as hell know which route I would take.

I could hear all these same morons now... "OMZG!1!! PrOOf Of TA CONsPiraCyZ!!1!!!" or and "OMZG!1!! TA EV!L k1LLrZ!!!"

That is completely insane.

I spent an entire semester studying this in high school.

It convinced me of two things; 1. New York City does not actually exist and 2. Nothing actually happened on 9/11.

Ok… can you explain that statement?

I blame the Dolphins, all the more reason to nuke the whales.

Yes!

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the consensus of the last one of these threads was that what happened at the pentagon was much more suspicions than what happened in New York.

Ok… can you explain that statement?

Yes!

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think the consensus of the last one of these threads was that what happened at the pentagon was much more suspicions than what happened in New York.

I'll humor the conspiracy theory for a bit.

If members of the government did plan certain explosions to coincide with the terrorist attack, an attack on a high-level government building like the Pentagon would help create a veil of innocense, so to speak.