Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Artie

Video Game Quotes

"I CAN'T TAKE OFF THE EARS!"- Cohen

"They offered you the city.

And you refused it.

And what did you do instead? What I have come to expect of you.

You saved them. You gave them the one thing that was stolen from them...

A chance.

A chance to learn...

...to find love...

...to live...

And in the end, what was your reward?

You never said, but I think I know.

A family."

"The Ice Man cometh, Cohen. The iceman fucking cometh"

"Dolce: Oh, it's you lot. So, you've been having your way with my ship have you?

Salsa: Look, Beat! It's a real pirate captain with an eye patch and a hook and everything!

Beat: Well, just because she has an eye patch and a hook doesn't mean she's the captain. I thought pirate captains were, you know, supposed to be grizzly old men with scraggly beards.

Salsa: Don't stereotype! Who says they have to be men? Plenty of women are pirate captains!

Beat: Well, eye patches and hooks are stereotypes too, aren't they? These days pirates can pretty much wear whatever they want.

Salsa: That's not true! Eye patches and hooks are a pirates trademarks! They'd be naked without them! They can't help it if it makes them look stupid!"

47514-videogame-writing.jpg

"But things had a habit of only making sense to me looking back long after I'd run out of time to fix them." -- Max Payne (Max Payne 3)

"Way I see it, there's two types of people. Those who spend their lives trying to build a future, and those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past. For too long I've been stuck in-between, hidden in the dark." -- Max Payne (Max Payne 3)

"How many times, in the call of duty, did I almost fall into the trap of taking shortcuts, abusing my abilities or resources at hand? I resisted -- barely at times - because I valued human lives and considerations.

But can I truly despise others who fall?" -- Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

"The suffering Darrow inflicted is not the end of the world. It is merely a seed for change. And change never comes without pain." -- Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)