Accelerated Evolution

The GPS Random SD&D Topic #1: Polygamy

Hey, if you can make it work, go for it. Personally it isn't my cup of tea becuase I can barely muster the emotional attachment for a one-on-one relationship, nevermind anything more.

Honestly, I think Polygmay is misundersttod. There's certainly a large number of the relationships in which people are miserable, but some of them work too.

• 2 weeks later...

Polygamy cant work, if because of nothing else, some people in the relation ship will become closer than others, and after a wile it will become a 1 on 1 relationship.

My reasoning:

First, the reason that I believe that people will prefer 1 of the members of the relationship over the others is because it is human nature. Look at your own family. Do u have some relative that u like more than others, favorite grandparent, that kind of thing. So why wouldn’t u have a favorite wife…?

And once u had that favorite wife why would you spend time with the others…?

Polygamy cant work, if because of nothing else, some people in the relation ship will become closer than others, and after a wile it will become a 1 on 1 relationship.

My reasoning:

First, the reason that I believe that people will prefer 1 of the members of the relationship over the others is because it is human nature. Look at your own family. Do u have some relative that u like more than others, favorite grandparent, that kind of thing. So why wouldn’t u have a favorite wife…?

And once u had that favorite wife why would you spend time with the others…?

But look at people who cheat on their partners. Of course, it'd be bad even if they were married, but the point is is that people's affections change over time.