Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
ROCKSTEADY

Stenzies

heres one i did back in june , its going to be part of a larger mural piece, but i put it on a shirt for the time being.

IM000120.jpg

Sorry about the blurry-ness, im shaky with cameras.

DSC_0001.jpg

This is an assortnment of some random stencils NOT in my garage, i have more out there. Note: The ones with tape on them are multi colored, so i can tag, flip, and jet.

DSC_0002.jpg

This is a print from some character from ultraman, its actually a still taken from the box of a plastic doll, its still not done though as you can tell from some of the sqare sides and such. I also think it turned out kinda shitty.

DSC_0011.jpg

This is a Kraftwerk print i made o the back of my favorite sweatshirt.

Edit: That overspray doesn't really show up in reality, i guess it was the flash that made it so evident.

i use basic card board and a light duty excell knife, im suprised how clean alot of them came out last summer, i guess the best stuff is free.

Nice stencils dude. I've never done one, but I've always wanted to. This thread reminds me that I lost my good exacto knife and the one in my box o' art is covered in rust. [Well just the blade, but it's still a piece of shit.]

Would love to see more, you have an account on Stencil Revolution?

BUMP.

I have decided that making stencils is awesome. Of course, "I did not make these" and "they definitely haven't been put up anywhere illegal."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/srwinterborne/

EDIT: That was my first attempt at a stencil, ever. I didn't actually take a picture of the completed project, since it turned out like crap (the letters are waaay too detailed, they just came out as mush). I'm probably going to make more tonight, maybe put them up somewhere. I've got some ideas for just cool pictures, but also some politically motivated ones. We'll see what I end up with.

EDIT EDIT: I'm also planning to remake the Russian 47's stencil, later. I put a lot of work into it and it failed so completely that I'm mad at it. I'd have to remake it at least twice as big, I think.

This is all freehanded, btw. I want to start using Illustrator and stuff like all teh pros do, but I'm lazy.