Accelerated Evolution

Stranger Than Fiction

me max0r wind and hirthy saw the trailer for that last night when we were about to see Talladega nights (which sucked an awful lot of balls) and after watching trailer I have a feeling will ferrel is headed down a terrible dark lonely path of not being funny.

me max0r wind and hirthy saw the trailer for that last night when we were about to see Talladega nights (which sucked an awful lot of balls) and after watching trailer I have a feeling will ferrel is headed down a terrible dark lonely path of not being funny.

Such is the SNL curse. Every breakout star from that show eventually kills their career.

Yeah, Talladega's outtakes made me laugh more than the actual movie did.

hah yeah same here, I think the only legitament funny part was the whole stabbing of the leg, but even that reminded me of that dumb adam sandler movie where his foot was all black and shit and made the guy hit it. Anyhow, this is off topic considering this thread is about stranger then fiction, so Ill just go back to saying that it reminded me a little of the truman show also even though I know the stories are different.