Accelerated Evolution

Cheer Up Crube

Excel

Yeah, this probably sounds weird coming from me (Seeing as I haven't been here in... What? Eight months? A year?), but Crube has his internet disconnected and he's feeling really shitty, and that's reason enough for me to dust off this account.

So, I figured it'd probably cheer him up if some people from here called him and stuff.

Here's his number, incase you haven't gotten it:

270 302 9070

So... Yeah. Make with the happy!

he called me earlier, but my signal sucked so i couldn't make anything out besides that his router is fucked and life sucks and such

he also woke me up from my nap, that might've had something to do with the whole not being able to understand anything D:

I'd call him, but after our three page back-and-forth in "answer with a question", I'm not entirely sure I can talk to Crube without phrasing things in the form of an interrogative statement.

Oh yeah, and he doesn't really know who I am. Otherwise I'd totally call in an instant. :/

Perhaps someone else who calls can pass a little love on from me, as well?

~Laura

I'd call him, but after our three page back-and-forth in "answer with a question", I'm not entirely sure I can talk to Crube without phrasing things in the form of an interrogative statement.

Oh yeah, and he doesn't really know who I am. Otherwise I'd totally call in an instant. :/

Perhaps someone else who calls can pass a little love on from me, as well?

~Laura

I will:)