Accelerated Evolution

Prime Hunters on the DS Lite

Ikari Warrior

I just got a DS Lite, and bought Metroid Prime Hunters for it. During times of intense action, however, I found myself losing my grip on my system. Between pressing the D-pad and the L button to move and shoot, and the stylus to aim, it feels like it's slowly popping out of my hand. So, I find myself cradling it between my pinky and other four fingers to hold it while I use my thumb on the D-pad. This is very uncomfortable. Is anyone else having this problem, or am I the only schmuck who's playing MP:H on the DS Lite? If you are having, or have had this problem, how did you solve it?

I just use the pinky and ring finger to hold my DS, the middle finger to press the R-button, and the index finger and thumb to move the stylus. So long as you're just letting the DS rest in the hands instead of traying to grip it, I find this method works just fine.

I just use the pinky and ring finger to hold my DS, the middle finger to press the R-button, and the index finger and thumb to move the stylus. So long as you're just letting the DS rest in the hands instead of traying to grip it, I find this method works just fine.

Thanks! It feels a little weird in my hand, but I think I'll get used to it. That works a lot better than the method I was doing.

Never had that problem...

yea same. u can turn faster in dual control mode if u turn teh sensetivity up, of course teh faster u move the less acurate u are, it all depends on how u want it. i use teh stylus mode for adventure and dual mode for multiplayer. i am wierd i know, but i usualy keep teh sensitivity around 7-10.