Accelerated Evolution

Fatal Fury

The Diabetic

Man, KoF's story is a mess. Even worse than Street Fighter's.

MotW was a step in the right direction, but it made little sense timeline-wise. Also, now SNK is apparently anal about their stories, so Rock can't appear in any other games unless they take place after MotW.

yeah I think SNK's storylines are jus jacked like Art of Fighting..Mr. Karate, being hired by Geese, to kidnap Yuri in which in turn is Mr. Karate's daughter..I never understood that.

notice I never mentioned who Mr. Karate is.

Probably because, depending on the game and who's translating it, Mr. Karate could either be

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Takuma or Ryo. Wild Ambition and SNK vs. Capcom had Ryo (though vs. Capcom had a reason for it), while most of the rest of the games had Takuma. I think I recall one of the spin-offs even having Yuri as Mr. Karate, which makes no sense considering she's afraid of the mask.

That's not even mentioning the fact that the events of AoF took place roughly 15 years previous to the first KoF tournament, and no one seems to have aged (Takuma looks even younger).

Probably because, depending on the game and who's translating it, Mr. Karate could either be
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Takuma or Ryo. Wild Ambition and SNK vs. Capcom had Ryo (though vs. Capcom had a reason for it), while most of the rest of the games had Takuma. I think I recall one of the spin-offs even having Yuri as Mr. Karate, which makes no sense considering she's afraid of the mask.

That's not even mentioning the fact that the events of AoF took place roughly 15 years previous to the first KoF tournament, and no one seems to have aged (Takuma looks even younger).

wait.... that makes it even more bizarre, and talking about this makes me wanna play the game now.

Hero, you and I are obviously playing two different games, cause I have SF2 on 360 and I have no problems online at all.

Depends on who you're playing and which continent they're on, I guess.

From what I've played at school, American players mostly suck ass, but I can't fight anyone in Japan without lag tearing the game a new one.

Though there is a tiny bit of irony of using a high-powered gaming machine to play a SNES title that ran better with an XBand than it does on Live.

Depends on who you're playing and which continent they're on, I guess.

From what I've played at school, American players mostly suck ass, but I can't fight anyone in Japan without lag tearing the game a new one.

Though there is a tiny bit of irony of using a high-powered gaming machine to play a SNES title that ran better with an XBand than it does on Live.

American Urban Youths (and I'm cleaning up my language) use mainly E.Honda, watch who they pick and if they do, it's all about the Hundred Hand Slap, pick him as well, and press in the direction towards them and hammer the punch button before they start their bullshit.

Terry Bogard is a true American hero. And he's always in my KOF team.

I wonder if they will let you download and play any KoF games on 360, because no one on Xbox Live plays any of the KoF games that are out for the original Xbox, and I don't think they are backwards compatible with the 360 either.